Playing 3 games tonight in the league, I am 4-1-1 ATS in my last 6 NBA games and feel very strong about each of these contests.

New York @ Charlotte (-4.5) Charlotte (-4.5)
Laying the points with the Bobcats at home where they are 8-3 SU and 7-4 ATS. The Knicks have been playing good ball with a 4 game win and cover streak, but all good things must come to an end. Larry Brown's squad will not get into a run and gun game with New York, they will make them stand and fight on offense and defense. Charlotte is 3-0 ATS against the Knicks in there last three with a 7.33pgg win margain. Charlotte gets back on track at home and gets the cover.

San Antonio @ Phoenix (-1.5) Phoenix (-1.5)
Phoenix 8-0 SU at home, San Antonio 2-5 SU on the road. Have to play the numbers in this one, also like the Suns to bounce back after blowing a 13 point halftime lead last time out against the Nuggets. At (-1.5) the Suns are a great value and should move to 9-0 on there home floor.

Sacramento (+7) @ Portland Sacramento (+7)
Dating back to Nov. 7th through Dec. 9th the Kings have won 4, lost 4, won 4, lost 4. Then last time out they got a convincing win at home to potentially start another 4 game winning streak. I was considering taking the Kings on the ML, but I am going to take the 7 points and look for Sac Town to keep it close and possibly win it late. Too many injuries for the Blazers and young legs getting up and down the floor for the Kings is a good formula for playing Sacramento in this one.