• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Sunday 01/17

Jazz/Nuggets o212

3 units

GL :thumbs:

Good luck , I think its the right side . I also know a pretty sharp guys that plays totals is on that side. He got over 208½ though . I'm always wary of following at adjusted numbers however. Although we can argue that a point on an NBA total is not worth as much as on a spread.. Once again , good luck . Good side.

:sm:
    If your actions inspire others to dream more,learn more,
    do more and become more,you are a leader.

Comment

GOOD LUCK TD

Keep nailin em bro :thumbs:
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by MrDecipher View Post
        Good luck , I think its the right side . I also know a pretty sharp guys that plays totals is on that side. He got over 208½ though . I'm always wary of following at adjusted numbers however. Although we can argue that a point on an NBA total is not worth as much as on a spread.. Once again , good luck . Good side.

:sm:
        He's pretty fortunate to get 208.5. I saw it opened at that number in a couple of places but the sharpies pounded that number so quickly that it shot up 4 points in about 6 seconds. In fact most of the shops never offered 208.5, instead waiting for a little bit and finally putting up 212 later in the afternoon. One of my books had it at 212.5 so I was happy to save the hook at the book that I played it. Regardless I've done ok on totals recently even if I'm not getting the best number. If I cap the game and then see I could have gotten a better number by betting earlier I'm not going to lay off. Maybe its because when I'm losing I'm getting crushed as opposed to losing by a point or two. (Except for my college play today, lol).

Good luck to you :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks BUNK!:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X