replied
    Jazz+7-112

2 units

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Heat +205

1 unit

Should they lose, I'll double up on them game 2. IMO a split worst case scenario

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Orl/Det o180.5-108

3 units

Heat/Bulls u91.5 1sth

1 unit

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    NJ team u23.5 3rd q

Toronto-2.5 3rdq

1 unit each

A play on Bosh being able to stay on the court.... only 9 minutes, Ford with only 15. IMO they make a run 3rd quarter.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Suns win the West+300

1 unit

3 to 1 odds on a solid team that IMO could take any other West team 7 games. I just had to play 1 future from the West...

Leave a comment:

• FultonStreetBlues
    replied
    Originally posted by Whaleydog View Post
    Great job For the Season Udog & GL in Playoff's :thumbs:
    auburn fan? with a Bear Bryant sig? Excuse me? :bang:

Leave a comment:

• Whaleydog
    replied
    Great job For the Season Udog & GL in Playoff's :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Raptors-4-115

2 units

Raptors-2-160
    Tor/NJ u192

$50 to win $105

The inexperience angle is not enough to keep me off this play...Bosh should give the Nets fits, I look for Toronto to take game 1 in front of the home crowd.... Hot-damn am I hungover :drunk:

Leave a comment:

• GKL68
    replied
    I thought the same thing and took LAL/PHO under for 4.5 units last night. It took them to game 7 last yr... why change plans now. Great to see you on it as well.

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    Phil will slow things down as much as he can.... remember last year? That's the only way the LakeShow will have a chance vs the Suns. Scary considering how many points the Lakers have been giving up, but IMO this one barely gets over 200......

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Thanks Q-Unit...

Yeah Dutch, I don't think they get swept either, Kobe simply won't let that happen....

Suns/Lakers u213.5-105

2 units

Heat+4-105

2 units

Raptors-195
    Heat+160
    Pistons-440
    Spurs-425
    Mavs-700

$50 to win $290

Phil will slow things down as much as he can.... remember last year? That's the only way the LakeShow will have a chance vs the Suns. Scary considering how many points the Lakers have been giving up, but IMO this one barely gets over 200......

Leave a comment:

• Dutch Goose
    replied
    Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

Dutch Goose If you really thought that, you wouldn't have typed somehow you homer LoL! J/K I think it will be a good series & certainly wouldn't lay 10.5 in game 1.... I would think there will be some tight games in this series, & Phil will certainly have a decent gameplan- I just don't think the LakeShow has enough to beat the Suns. I agree with Blazer Andy- Amare will eat the Lakers alive underneath. The Lakers have been a great fade for the last couple weeks, IMO they were playing better last year. I expect some close games with Kobe dropping 40 & losing....
    lol, yea I know I'm dreaming but can't help to be excited about Kobe getting a rematch against that little pussy Raja. I'll give BlazerAndy credit....Kwame and Smush are just about the worst 2 players in the NBA and somehow Kobe still got them into the playoffs w/ Luke and Odom injured most of the year. Well now that everyone is healthy and Phil has Farmar starting at the point, the Suns will have their hands full and homer aside....the Lakers will not get swept, I repeat WILL NOT get swept. Should be a fun playoffs to capppp!

Leave a comment:

• Q-Unit
    replied
    GL underdog :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Thanks guys...:thumbs:

Dutch Goose If you really thought that, you wouldn't have typed somehow you homer LoL! J/K I think it will be a good series & certainly wouldn't lay 10.5 in game 1.... I would think there will be some tight games in this series, & Phil will certainly have a decent gameplan- I just don't think the LakeShow has enough to beat the Suns. I agree with Blazer Andy- Amare will eat the Lakers alive underneath. The Lakers have been a great fade for the last couple weeks, IMO they were playing better last year. I expect some close games with Kobe dropping 40 & losing....

Moose Honestly I don't put too much stock in regular season history... true both home games for the Bulls were wins, but one was without both Wade & Shaq, & the other was without Shaq. Like I said the Heat are a different animal in the postseason... Shaq & Zo underneath vs. Big Ben/PJ? I will take the Heat every time.... I would kill to see Tyrus Thomas try to get in front of Shaq in the post. I would agree completely that the Bulls have better perimeter shooting, but I can see them getting into trouble by settling for jumpers... I'm not saying the Bulls get swept- I could see this one going the distance, but IMO there's just too big of a mismatch in the paint for me not to love the Heat.

Blazers Andy Great points, I agree with pretty much everything you said... I don't know if the Suns sweep, but I can't see them losing that series....

GKL68 You need an inside presence to win in the playoffs- just look at who goes to the finals each year...

Horatio Exactly! Good to see you posting....

Whitey Looks like i jumped the gun as it's now at 9.5, but I honestly think it will be a 14+ win so not too beat up about it.... I say decent just because I dropped the ball a bit with ML Plays. Hopefully we can all biuld on our bankrolls in the playoffs :glass:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X