• Show
Clear All

• Underdog88
    started a topic ***UDoggie's Postseason Plays/Discussion***

***UDoggie's Postseason Plays/Discussion***

Final regular season record....

NBA 276-217-16 +$10,468

ML PLays 41-79-1 +$257

Decent regular season, setting a goal of 25 units for the postseason. Was going to make some series plays, but outside the Heat IMO there isn't a line with enough value worth playing alone, so I parlayed my top 5....

Rockets-240
    Spurs-570
    Suns-900
    Dallas-1100
    Cavs-1300

$400 to win $469

Heat to win series vs Bulls +120

3 units

Cavs to win Championship+2000

1 unit

The parlay is pretty self explanatory, I really can't see any of these teams tanking 1st round....I guess the Jazz have the best chance, but they have been in unimpressive for a couple months now, can't see them stopping Yao down low... Tracy in top form, I can't see this going more than 6.

The Heat have to be dogs based on seeding, but the future odds say it all.... Heat to win Championship+1300, while Bulls are +2000. IMO the Heat are the only dogs that will win the series round 1. 7 game series with Shaq/Wade @ + money? Count me in.

As for the Cavs future, this is a play on LeBron. Poster boy for the NBA, I expect him to get the calls ( a la Wade last year) & based on how weak the East is, I think there is tremendous value in +2000. IMO it will either be them, the Heat or Pistons in the Finals.... If anything there will certainly be some solid hedge opportunities with this one. As far as the West futures to win it all....

Mavs+185

Suns+400

Spurs+450

I have to throw out the Mavs, simply because at less than 2 to 1 it's just not worth it.... IMO they are the best team, but vs either of the other teams a 7 game series is not out of the question.... still deciding if I will play a future on the West.

Mavericks-10

3 units

I will have a bit more on this play later, but I expect a lot of love for the Warriors catching so many pts, & Dallas should blow them out.... Opening lines just came out, so I'll be back with more thoughts.....Happy Hunting

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Udoggiedog- GL!...with the rest of the playoffs.....ugly start but you'll be in the black i am sure by the end of it all.....

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Mavs-525
    Suns gm2 -550
    Spurs-4-275

$300 to win $280

Mavs-6.5-120

3 units

Mavs team o28 3rdq

2 units
    Last edited by Underdog88; 04-22-2007, 10:05 PM. Reason: added play

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    stupid plays.... heres some more dumb tilt plays

Mavs-200 1stq

4 units

Mavs-5.5 1sth

2 units

GS/Dal o108.5 1sth

1 unit

Chasing my ******* tail :blackeye:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 04-22-2007, 08:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Nuggets+7 2ndh

2 units

I'm thinking this lands on 5....

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Spurs-2 -275 2ndh

3 units

Nuggets team u46 2ndh

2 units

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Coach- I'm not sure i would lay the points with the Raptors game 2 (no way would i lay -220 alone either lol), but my feeling is they can't go into NJ down 2 games. The team seemed to mesh in the fourth q, but it was too late. Meanwhile, I don't expect Jefferson to repeat the game 1 performance. In all honesty this could be the last play on Toronto for me, unless they really show me something.... u193 getting consideration as well... I played the Heat ML when it came out @ +165 as well.

Leave a comment:

• COACH DITKA
    replied
    GL UDoggie! That was one question I had, how you thought the Craptors would respond in Game 2, but I guess I got my answer judging by your parlay.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Suns 2ndh-640
    Spurs-450
    Mavs-650
    Raptors-220
    Cavs-1300

$200 to win $311

Suns team o55-115

1 unit

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Suns-8.5 2ndh

6 units

Lakers team u48.5 2ndh

2 units

:beer2:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Thanks ATB...

Suns-3 1stq

2 units

Leave a comment:

• AddictedToBetting
    replied
    We'll pick it up tomorrow bro...:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    3-10 -$597 to start the playoffs. Dreadful day, but at least it ended on a positive note. Had I been up the parlay would have been for 6 units, but I didn't want to chase..... plenty of games to go :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• BlazerAndy
    replied
    Get'em UDogg! Can't wait to see the end of this one.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Houston-400 2ndh
    u95.5 2ndh

$200 to win $277

Houston-6.5 2ndh
    u95.5

$50 to win $130

Love the over, 20 pts higher than the first h total?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X