• Show
Clear All

• NBA Monday 01/25

Pacers/Sixers o208 (-115)
    Heat -1
    Bulls/Spurs o197.5
    Bobcats/Nuggets u195.5

3 units each

I'll be fading the Cadavers for the forseeable future as I think they'll really struggle without Mo Williams or Delonte West. They should have lost Saturday outright as 8 point favs to OKC. However with LBJ and Shaq still playing the books will continue to put out bloated lines on Cleveland and not have any trouble getting plenty of action on them.

GL :thumbs:

good luck troubleduke. Any word if Rose is playing with the flu tonight for CHI?

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
      good luck troubleduke. Any word if Rose is playing with the flu tonight for CHI?
      He's gametime decision. I wouldn't count on him to play though. And if he does, it won't be a contributive performance.
      Good luck!

Comment

thank you bronx tale.

I'm weary of backing MIA tonight. Even with the two guards out, with Lebron the Cavs always have a chance. Good luck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
          I agree with A Bronx Tale. Everything I see says he playing but Noah is out, although I can't claim to be one of those screaming touts wearing an eye patch that says he has "sources" directly from the locker room, lol.

Comment

Working...
          X