• Show
Clear All

• deadheadct
    started a topic Lang Sunday

Lang Sunday

BRANDON LANG
    Sunday's Selections ...
    20 DIME - WILLIAM & MARY TRIBE -

Love Bill and Mary's excellent adventure today.

Now this may sound simple, but if you can beat somebody in their place by 25 points, I'm confident you can come back in 3 weeks at home and hammer that team again.

You are gettin line value courtesy of Drexel's win at Northeastern but for me, you beat a team 73-48 just over 3 weeks ago, not much can change in that time span with college kids.

Nope, you beat a team that badly in their house it's a matchup problem. Fact of the matter is William and Mary have Drexel's number.

In this spot here I just love the number and the value of the hometeam and after today you will see value in them as well.

If ever there was a perfect spot ot jump on the hometeam this is it.

They just battled 2 of the league leaders in VCU and Old Dominion and after a half hearted effort at James Madison last time out, this team will be as focused as they have been all year long.

I will go to war with the hometeam and look for Drexel to go to 2-4 ATS last 6 on the road as Bill and Mary step up and hand them another beating today.

20 dime - WILLIAM & MARY

10 DIME - LA LAKERS - You give me the Lakers in a near pick'em game and I will go to war with them until Kobe retires.

You add the fact the Lakers are well rested and catching the Celtics playing their 4th game in 5 nights, and you couldn't ask for a better spot for LA to catch the Celtics in than the spot they catch them in today.

Boston has lost 2 in a row against Orlando and Atlanta and now return home to catch the Lakers who are ready to exploit this tiring Celtics bunch that has gone 6-10 SU their last 16 games and a not so money making 5-11 ATS.

The bottom line is this is a game of two teams heading in opposite directions and while one team, the defending NBA champion Lakers are surging, the other past NBA champion is running out of gas fast.

Let's face it, it was a great run for the big 3 but fact of the matter is, the Celtics made their deal with the devil and as usual, the Rasheed "The Devil" Wallace has figured out a way to bring the Celtics down.

Boston had their run and let's be perfectly honest here, it was a great run but this is an OLD Boston team.

The big 3 of Garnett, Pierce and Allen look tired to me and having to play the best team in the west when your last 5 wins have come against the Raptors twice, Heat, Nets, Clippers and Portand, let's just say I have zero confidence this Boston team can get it done today.

Last time I rolled with this Lakers bunch they pushed against the Magic at home in a game they should have covered but allowed the Orlando Magic to hit three 3's in the last 40 seconds while Shannon Brown missed 2 free throws to help put that game on the vegas number.

Today I just don't see that happening as Los Angeles takes advantage of this sluggish Boston bunch and deliver yet another solid road win.

10 dime - LAKERS

FREE SELECTION - WICHITA STATE SHOCKERS

• deadheadct
    replied
    Its Been a great and profitable time Fading This Guy.....Lets keep it going :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X