Chalks: 4-6-0 (-2.60 units)
    Moneylines: 0-0-0 (+0.00 units)
    Totals: 0-0-0 (+0.00 units)
    -------------------------------------
    Overall: 8-7-0 (+0.30 units) // 53.33%

Atlanta -5.5

San Antonio -11.5

1 unit each

- Looking for Atlanta to win substantially w/o Joe Johnson, maybe his injury allows them to be more of the motion Princeton or whatever offense you want to call it that their coach wants.

- The Spurs had to come back against Minny last time on the road, looking for them to bounce back from a horrible offensive and defensive showing against the Clippers who I had hoped would give them some trouble (and they did + straight up win!). I don't buy this divorce distraction for TP, he's known of his marital problems for a long time, and started off hot with career numbers for the season. Think he's cooled off, or maybe in a bit of a slump, either way George Hill is more than capable of picking up the slack. If anyone can snuff out this BS tabloid gossip crap from hanging over the head of the team, its Popavich.

The main concern is the Spurs' subpar defense which has to concern Popavich, but as always it will be a work in progress for him. I can see a blowout tonight for the Spurs hopefully.

• Q-Unit
    replied
    slow starts :bang:

0-2 (-2.20 units)

NBA YTD:
    Dogs: 4-1-0 (+2.90 units)
    Chalks: 4-8-0 (-4.80 units)
    Moneylines: 0-0-0 (+0.00 units)
    Totals: 0-0-0 (+0.00 units)
    -------------------------------------
    Overall: 8-9-0 (-1.90 units) // 47.06%

Leave a comment:

• GKL68
    replied
    I like the spurs as well. They won't mess around at home. DD win is not too big a task at home against Minny. Lets do this! :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X