Chalk: 7-9-0 (-2.90 units)
    Moneylines: 0-1-0 (-1.00 units)
    Totals: 0-1-0 (-1.10 units)
    -------------------------------------
    Overall: 13-15-0 (-3.40 units) // 46.43%

New Orleans +12

Milwaukee +7.5

1 unit each

- Is it just me or has Miami had a cushy schedule so far? I was gonna say all they do it seems like is play at home, but they just got back from a 4 game road trip lol. They are killing everyone, beating some decent teams, and getting ESPN back all over their knobs, and the Hornets seem to be going in the other direction. The buzzers have been 3-7 last 10, but against some decent competition. I will take dd points, esp as I think this line should be around 8. I have no mathematical reasoning for that, I just think the line is inflated lol. I will always look to fade the Heat first, and if not, a no play. There can't be any value in taking those ass clowns. However when James and Wade have it on, they are indeed a tough guard.

- Dallas has been burning me all season, and rightfully so, they are playing great. Playing good D, and arguably I would say they are the best team in the league, right up there with Boston, well-balanced and very deep. The Spurs have best record, but I'm not comfortable til I see better D from them although they have been stepping up the D in last few games. However best two would have to be Bos and Dal. That being said, I feel like the Bucks can give them fits, and Milwaukee has played better of late, looking for a solid effort from Jennings and Co.

:beerbang:
    Last edited by Q-Unit; 12-13-2010, 06:36 PM.
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

* SA holding GS, Atlanta, and Portland under 95 is kinda impressive even if Stephen Curry, Joe Johnson weren't playing and against the shell of Brandon Roy is OK. I'm just naturally guarded against getting too excited when Dallas and Boston are playing so well doing what SA used to be known for: suffocating D.

Because even if they are one of the highest scoring teams in the league, people still think they are boring :laughing:, and I can't argue too much with that.
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

1-0-1 (+1 unit)

NBA YTD:
      Dogs: 7-4-1 (+2.60 units)
      Chalk: 7-9-0 (-2.90 units)
      Moneylines: 0-1-0 (-1.00 units)
      Totals: 0-1-0 (-1.10 units)
      -------------------------------------
      Overall: 14-15-0 (-2.40 units) // 48.28%