Totals: 0-1-0 (-1.10 units)
    -------------------------------------
    Overall: 19-22-1 (-3.20 units) // 46.34%

Atlanta -6.5

Washington +10.5
    Wizards ML +550

Minnesota/Utah u214

1 unit each

- Thinking the Knicks blew their wad last night beating the Heat, atrocious shooting. Looking for the Hawks to dominate them tonight off a b2b.

- Washington's been playing decent IMO, but they are definitely tired with their recent schedule in the last 5 games. They had 2.5 days off now. They are about to play 4 games on the road in 5 days, and we know how badass they are on the road lol. Looking for them to start strong against the Thunder on their first leg of this trip, and taking the ML as a longshot.

- Running with the rumors/news that Kevin posted about Deron Williams being out. No opinion on the side, but I like the under if the Jazz's PG is out. He scores so much for them and the lack of assists also are considered. I hope Sloan gets them to dig in on D as they know they can't just outscore the Timberwolves who have weapons on O despite their bad D.

GL :thumbs:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

3-1 (+2 units)

NBA YTD:
    Dogs: 10-8-1 (+1.20 units)
    Chalk: 10-12-0 (-3.20 units)
    MLs: 1-2-0 (+0.90 units)
    Totals: 1-1-0 (-0.10 units)
    -------------------------------------
    Overall: 22-23-1 (-1.20 units) // 48.89%

- Wizards are truly snakebitten. Didn't see the game but saw they were up for bits of the night, seemed in control. 2OTs and covered by no win :bang:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Nice night!!!

thought you had the Wizards ML...yes, they are certainly snakebitten on the road...

~md

Comment

Great night Q! Even though it didn't work out, great play on Wiz ML:thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
        X