No announcement yet.

NBA Sat 5/5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think what the rockets honestly lacked were a couple more players with spiderweb tattoos and daggers with their GF's name on them.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yep, it's confirmed. Houston is soft and weak.

Funny thing is that they were supposed to be one of the best defensive teams in the NBA. They looked like a complete joke on defense tonight, and in alot of this series.

**** em. I hope they all choke on Dutch Goose's turds

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        i think what the rockets honestly lacked were a couple more players with spiderweb tattoos and daggers with their GF's name on them.....
        LOL

Comment

oh well, time to go check on the forum's newest WARLORD Qunit.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

**** em. I hope they all choke on Dutch Goose's turds
            lol...maybe the rockets realize that the combo if yao and tmac are only regular season material....

Comment

maybe yao gets some ink done this off season...it will make them 10x better IMO

Comment

I'm seriously DISGUSTED with the rockets. If I were the GM or something, I would already consider possible trades for the choking tmac because he is truly one of the MOST overrated players in league history.

Comment

That would be sweet if Yao went thug, lol. Oh yea, and if he could move a little faster, lol. Carlos Loozer kept just going around him like he was a statue. Not that it was Yao's fault they lost, but his defense (or lack thereof), and taking those 15 foot fade-aways sure as hell weren't helping. They would have been better of putting the Cookie Monster Dikembe Motumbo in, lol

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                    maybe yao gets some ink done this off season...it will make them 10x better IMO
                    he was clearly outinked by Boozer in this series.........

Comment

lol...yao comes back with his arms and legs all tatooed up...braids...head bands....everytime mcgrady takes a dumb ass shot, he walks over and bitch slaps him....

Comment

if i were Van Gundy i would grab Yao after this game and take him to the bad part of Houston tonight and get him some ink....offseason starts tonight.....

Comment

I'm already questioning whether or not these bastards from the rockets had dough on Utah moneyline.

Comment

van gundy should get some ink done on the shiny bald spot....it would def give that team that hardcore edge...IMO gives them 20 more wins in the regular season esaily....

Comment

Originally posted by Whit_Eboy View Post
                              I'm already questioning whether or not these bastards from the rockets had dough on Utah moneyline.

seriously, how do you fall behind by 14 points at home.....

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                                van gundy should get some ink done on the shiny bald spot....it would def give that team that hardcore edge...IMO gives them 20 more wins in the regular season esaily....
                                dude- how sweet would a spiderweb look covering that bald spot.........:beerbang:....

Comment

Working...
                                X