Here's to Drew Gooden.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's to Drew Gooden.

Actually Eric Snow for defending Vinsanity. I didn;t post but thanks to the great cappers on this forum i hit 25 units. tonight. I tail sometimes and i win some and I lose some but I just want to say that I trust the cappers here a lot more than some touts that'll take your money and give you losers. If Drew Gooden was such a good gambler he would've done his homework. One play does not a career make in gambling. If you gonna do it, you better be in it for the long haul. Hell, if it were that easy, every Joe Schmoe off the street would do it and be rich. I'm not rich, but it is entertainment after all. Makes watching the game better IMO. Again thanks to all the great cappers on this forum and from the old one. keep up the good work. There are those of us who do value your opinions.:sm:
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Great points, and I think that's the main thing that newbies don't get. You have to bet only what you can afford to lose, and you have to be in it for the long haul. If you have a $500 bankroll and bet $100 per game, or more, you ain't gonna have that $500 for long.

With a $500 bankroll, you should be betting a max of $10 per game (2% of your bankroll)

To bet $100 a game, you really should have a minimum of $5000 immediately available to you for gambling purposes, either in your online account(s), or in the bank if you play with a local.

For comparison purposes, my unit size (which doesn't change) is just 0.6% of my current bankroll. I probably should raise it to at least 1%, but I'm just not sure I'm comfortable doing that, in case i hit a bad losing streak....although I do play nearly everything for 2 units, so most of my plays are actually for 1.2% of my current bank....still a small amount in comparison to what I have in my online accounts, and even smaller considering that I would have no problem re-loading if i would happen to go broke in all my accounts.

But these guys are in it to try and make a fast buck, and like you said, that just doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
    X