2nd Game:

Golden St at Utah

Pic: Golden St +5

Pic: Golden St/Utah...Over 216 1/2

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

• Thor24
    replied
    ...2-4 Nite..And if either one of these Teams are one of you Guys/Gals Favorite Team...I Don't want to Step on Any Toes...But Tonites Game was very Poorly Played..Sloppy I guess was th Best Word..Congrats$$ to Utah for Advantancing and Golden St Has a Good Young Team ...Just Needs to Grow Some.....I KNOW the Game would have Ended within 2-3 Points if REFs had not Stepped in at End and Called All of those Fouls....Player on FT Shot Almost Rolled Off the Court when "He over Played" bump on FT Rebound....No Way in Hell he was Hit That Hard.....THAT is why NBA Basketball has become what it has Become...Hating to Watch it More and More...Give me a Pure Game of College or Even Good Ol Rival HIGH SCHOOL BBall Game...True BBall....Hate to See a Great Sport turn into this...BOL to All on Wednesday and Congrast$$ to All on Under and Utah..Congrats$$

Leave a comment:

• Thor24
    replied
    Thanks...Entrepreneur Pimp..Yea...Hard way to Finish a Game the Total should have been Over 91 1/2,But ya Go On...BOL to ya..!!

2nd Half Picks:(Golden St vs Utah)

Pic: Golden St +4

Pic: Golden St/Utah....Under 108
    (Only Late FTs Push it Over unless Someone/Team Changes at Halftime from Coaches Talk)

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Note..I Just Don't Like what I See..Both Teams Playing Sloopy and Tired Legs and Not Wanting to TAKE the Game..More Like Reg Season Game with Less on the Line...IMO

Leave a comment:

• ENTREPRENEUR PIMP
    replied
    Yeah the 4q. was definately bullsh*t, don't you just hate it when you come so close.

Leave a comment:

• Thor24
    replied
    LOL...God Am I Snake Bite..??...Get the Chic 2nd Half Side Right But Miss the 2nd Half Total by 1 1/2 Pts...Bulls Player Miisses a Open Layup with about a Minute and 1/2 to Play and Just Total 37 Total 4th Q Points after a 53 3rd Q ...The NBA Gods are Pissed at Thor for Some Reason...Great Fire and Molasses....:nuts:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X