The trainwreck that is Laker basketball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trainwreck that is Laker basketball

BK- where are you? your team is falling apart at the seams and even places where there are no seams. Kobe wants to be traded now.....lmao....he is throwing everyone around him under the bus.....in fact i just got back to the office and passed a whole bunch of buses headed up the freeway to laker's headquarters...no doubt everyone Kobe is throwing won't fit under just one bus......:beerbang: . I personally think that everyone from the Lakers should just chill out and plan a group outing to all head out together to get an extra spider tatoo for everyone in the organization. Even Dr.Buss needs a spider tatoo. Then i think everything would be better.......:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

The bitch just wants some attention.

I bet he stays. Dude has fat ego.

I dont recall jordan asking to be traded when he had nobody.

Just one more scar on the NBA's face.

Comment

There was a great article on Yahoo yesterday about Kobe saying that eventually he has/will turn on everyone in his life. One dude was at his daughter's Bday party and said that everyone there was PAID to be there....agents, attorneys etc....not one person was there who was "a friend". Dude is a jackass and i don't think people want to play with the guy. I hope they trade him....im not a Laker or NBA fan but i get sick of hearing about him daily on LA radio.....gooooooo away...far far away....kobe

Comment

the fella can ball though.
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

I'm just disgusted with the way this whole thing has played out...don't know what else to say.......but my gut tells me he ain't going anywhere and the Lakers would be stupid to trade him...no way they can get fair value for the best player in the league...yes, I still think he's the best player in the league, but he really, really needs to check his attitude....IMO if Kobe goes, Phil goes, and that would really be a shame.......with that being said...the Lakers have really surrounded Kobe with some sorry ass players, but he should have handled this in a different way....:bang:

and now back to dog-gate 2007 here in atlanta:bang:

Comment

Bryant asks for trade from Lakers - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

who knows who is tellin the truth, but since day 1 when they broke up that team, I believe the media and others made Kobe out to be the bad guy, and inexplicably Shaq the martyr.

now even Shaq is saying he believes Kobe that Kobe didnt force teh trade. too late now Shaq, thats like hearing from someone that your GF cheated on you, so you leave her, only to find out 4 years later that it wasnt true.

and ya'll are right, Kobe isnt goin anywhere, he himself allows the Lakers to ridiculously hike up their ticket prices, why else would Buss lie to him (if he really did), I would have too, if I had a business to run, and my bread and butter wanted to leave, I would have said anything he wanted to hear also.

as for Kobe the person, I dont like him either, thast just the person, as a player, he is just sick talented.

I believe that birthday party thing too bout people having to be paid. If I was that rich, famous, and dully hated around the country outside of LA (which is one fake town anyways), where WOULD my real friends come from?

I'm not rich, if I ever was, it will be interesting to see how many new "friends" I would make. :) :beerbang:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
              Bryant asks for trade from Lakers - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

who knows who is tellin the truth, but since day 1 when they broke up that team, I believe the media and others made Kobe out to be the bad guy, and inexplicably Shaq the martyr.

now even Shaq is saying he believes Kobe that Kobe didnt force teh trade. too late now Shaq, thats like hearing from someone that your GF cheated on you, so you leave her, only to find out 4 years later that it wasnt true.

and ya'll are right, Kobe isnt goin anywhere, he himself allows the Lakers to ridiculously hike up their ticket prices, why else would Buss lie to him (if he really did), I would have too, if I had a business to run, and my bread and butter wanted to leave, I would have said anything he wanted to hear also.

as for Kobe the person, I dont like him either, thast just the person, as a player, he is just sick talented.

I believe that birthday party thing too bout people having to be paid. If I was that rich, famous, and dully hated around the country outside of LA (which is one fake town anyways), where WOULD my real friends come from?

I'm not rich, if I ever was, it will be interesting to see how many new "friends" I would make. :) :beerbang:

couldn't have said it better myself

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post

I'm not rich, .
                Yeah right....you hit that WARLORD 81UNIT OVER LAST NIGHT IN THE CLEVELAND GAME......i bet dudes on your street are already lining up to try and get into your circle......i bet you already have an entourage and probably even got a spider tatoo today.....:beerbang:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                    LOL FF

nice vaz! now THAT is the pastiest dude I have ever seen!

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Anybody think during his interview that he sounded mentally distraught, drunk or high?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                        Anybody think during his interview that he sounded mentally distraught, drunk or high?
                        i believe that's Jerry Buss' interview around 4AM on Sunday morning you're thinking of..........

Comment

Working...
                        X