• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin
    started a topic Friday NBA Best Bet

Friday NBA Best Bet

YTD: 19-11-0 +5.50 Units

Taking:

Utah Jazz +4.5 (3.3 units to win 3 units)

Good luck to all!

Guest replied
    I hope you don't mind me hopping on your NBA thread. I figure the less threads the better.

Here's my first attempt at NBA this year, hopefully it's a win so I don't disregard the competition all together!

NBA: Cleveland Cavaliers At Charlotte Hornets

First of all, I want to unequivocally state that I'm not an NBA guy. I've been following the league more of late, and will take a few stabs from time to time. This is more of a situational play as I believe that there is a overreaction to Lebron's injury. Undisputedly, he is one of the games best players. Any team would miss someone of his caliber. Now, the question is, can the Cavs beat the Hornets without him? I think so personally, and I'm going to try and convince you why you should also be betting on them. They still have Kyrie, and he has been great of late, averaging 28.5 points per game in his last four. With Lebron out, I expect him to take the initiative even more. They have Marion and Love both expected back tonight. Matrix is going to be a key cog of a Championship run, and Love will look to carry on his dominant recent performances against Charlotte. Love has averaged 27.3 points and 15.2 rebounds in his last six games against the Hornets. Most of that was with Minnesota, but the last time these two sides me the Cavs were also on a losing run, and Love posted 22 points and 19 rebounds in a 97-88 victory. The Hornets have massive injury problems themselves, with leading scorer and rebounder Al Jefferson out with a groin strain. Kemba Walker will need to take control, but he is terribly inconsistent. I believe the Cavs are going to dominate the boards tonight, and that the loss of Jefferson is just as big, if not bigger, then the loss of Lebron for the Cavs. **I'm going to take the Cleveland Cavaliers to win @ 1.93**

My record can be found and verified on FansUnite. My username on there is TMussolani

Leave a comment:

Working...
X