Los Angeles +300

Nashville +130

Colorado +120

1 unit each

GL everyone!
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Q-Unit, gimme a little hockey insight into the Kings/Red Wings line. I see the Red Wings are hot as hell(?)... but the +1.5 +100 just don't match up! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
      Q-Unit, gimme a little hockey insight into the Kings/Red Wings line. I see the Red Wings are hot as hell(?)... but the +1.5 +100 just don't match up! :thumbs:
      Ryan, i'm gonna be honest with ya. I know more about women than I do about hockey. and I know shyt about women, so that should tell you something lol. but in all seriousness, the wings are hot but last few games not really blowing teams out, I realize in hockey shots on goals are meaningful stats but I was referring ultimately to final scores. that being said, I agree that the +1.5 +100 does smell.

I've found hockey to be very very random imo and that anything can happen, for example if you see all my posts in the last month (ignore oct when I lost my ass doin something diff), I bet virtually all dogs, but one day last week I took buff -140 cuz the overnight line had them at even or -105..not sure but I thought that was fishy and took a rare chalk...and it worked out.

so in all reality I feel good about that play today. hope this helps, sorry if I'm not more clear, just know that I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm gonna stick with it since it has brought me down from -70 units to -20 now. lol

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

duplicate
        Last edited by Q-Unit; 12-19-2007, 03:00 PM.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

LOL ok. The data I've got shows that the Red Wings need to win like 90% of the time for the +1.5 +100 to be a fair price.... and that is very rare.

Comment

Working...
          X