NHLRS Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Thursday

few for today.....no time for any info, sorry....just buried with work.....and in all honesty i really just played these off the top of my head, which hasn't been going too well the past few days........

NYI Under2 1/2 -120

WAS -145

OTT -135

NAS +100

DAL -145

CHI -125

see you probably next weekend as i am gone most of next week and the all-star game is the next few days......

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-24-2008, 11:21 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL! :thumbs:

Liking the Caps tonight....they really should have won last night, as they generally outplayed the Leafs, and were the faster team all night....I can't see them losing twice in a row.

Pray for Raycroft....he's rumoured to be getting the call tonight....if he would have played last night, Caps win 5-3...

:beerbang:

Comment

JML- THX!....johnson is in goal for WAS tonight FYI.....and yeah, i was hoping for Raycroft. Couple tough ones last night as ANA gave up a 5 on 3 goal and i goal where a stick blade snapped and it led to DET 2nd goal. Probably one of the most physical games i have seen all year.

Going to make everything 3Units tonight since i probably won't place a bet for the next week or so.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        JML- Couple tough ones last night as ANA gave up a 5 on 3 goal and i goal where a stick blade snapped and it led to DET 2nd goal. Probably one of the most physical games i have seen all year.
        Probably the first whole game I watched all year. Damn it was a good one. Looked like a playoff game. Great goaltending on both sides, both teams moving the puck with perfection, big hits, and even a couple of fights:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          JML- THX!....johnson is in goal for WAS tonight FYI.....and yeah, i was hoping for Raycroft. Couple tough ones last night as ANA gave up a 5 on 3 goal and i goal where a stick blade snapped and it led to DET 2nd goal. Probably one of the most physical games i have seen all year.

Going to make everything 3Units tonight since i probably won't place a bet for the next week or so.

GL to everyone!
          I heard that ANA game was a good one...definitely 2 top teams battling....probably a preview of the Western Conf Final....it didn't go our way, but I see Ana bouncing back tonight against a weaker team.

Yeah...I saw that it was Johnson...I actually like that, as he's been pretty good this year, and the 2 games I watched of the Caps this week, Kolzig was not strong. Like I said...it's probably Raycroft tonight, so we win regardless of who's going for Wash...lol.

Speaking of goalies....you realize you are backing Khabipuckin against Leclaire tonight, eh? he's probably been the worst goalie in the NHL so far this year. Hawks pretty banged up as well. And surprisingly, they're a pretty decent fav. I actually had Cbus as a small fav last night, and was prepared to back them as such against the "Bulin window".

Don't you just wanna throw 10 units on the Rangers tonight? They completely owned the Thrashers at MSG last game, and now get them w/o Kovalchuk back AT MSG (weird scheduling) 2 days later. Horrible spot for Atlanta, and the books are pretty much telling us the Blueshirts win this one 9 out of 10 times.

GL!!! :beerbang:
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-24-2008, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            I heard that ANA game was a good one...definitely 2 top teams battling....probably a preview of the Western Conf Final....it didn't go our way, but I see Ana bouncing back tonight against a weaker team.

Yeah...I saw that it was Johnson...I actually like that, as he's been pretty good this year, and the 2 games I watched of the Caps this week, Kolzig was not strong. Like I said...it's probably Raycroft tonight, so we win regardless of who's going for Wash...lol.

Speaking of goalies....you realize you are backing Khabipuckin against Leclaire tonight, eh? he's probably been the worst goalie in the NHL so far this year. Hawks pretty banged up as well. And surprisingly, they're a pretty decent fav. I actually had Cbus as a small fav last night, and was prepared to back them as such against the "Bulin window".

Don't you just wanna throw 10 units on the Rangers tonight? They completely owned the Thrashers at MSG last game, and now get them w/o Kovalchuk back AT MSG (weird scheduling) 2 days later. Horrible spot for Atlanta, and the books are pretty much telling us the Blueshirts win this one 9 out of 10 times.

GL!!! :beerbang:
            mlehhhhhhhhh...i saw lalime and i didn't think i would be around to check back in on it. Probably an L but i'll let it ride. From the account of the TOR PBP guy today on XM, it is Toskala for TOR tonight. And yeah, i would love to do that with the NYR, but it's not worth it. I am already backing one team i shouldn't in OTT...lol...

as for the DET/ANA game, we got 2 bad breaks. They called a crappy penalty on the Ducks the 2nd in a row and DET got a 5 on 3 PP goal. Then horrible luck when i think it was beauchamins stick breaks and basically gives DET a 2 on 0. Thought the Ducks wer a little too interested in being physical rather than trying to score. I know they want to announce themselves with authority, but they did a lot of running around and hitting guys and i didn't think generated enough good chances, especially after the 1st period. Weight got set up in front of the goal by bochenski with nobody around and shot it into the parking lot in the 1P, as well....:puke:........

Comment

Yup...it's Toskala...shows you how much confidence the LEafs have in Raycroft :laughing:

Still like the Caps. GL :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
              X