Valiquette confirmed...

:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    Adding...

Hurricanes -147
    vs Leafs - 3 Units
    Leafs still caught up in the media circus of trade rumours, have hit a slide again losing 3 of 4, play on the road, where they do not perform well (lost 11 of last 13), against a Carolina team that has turned it around a bit, winning 3 of 4....with Goalie Cam Ward seemingly playing his best hockey of the year. Leafs also have some major injury concerns, which is not good for an already thin team....with Ponikarovsky, Steen, Kilger and Devereaux all added to the non-play list. Canes should roll tonight.

Canucks -103 vs Lightning - 3 Units
    Got my Vancouver dog line. Like I said, Vancouver due for a win, played great last game, but Turco stood on his head, and the Vancouver had weak goaltending without Luongo. He's back tonight after spending the allstar break in Florida with his wife, and met up with the team today.

Still looking at adding the Flyers, but waiting for NYR Goalie confirmation...

GL :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    Still no line on the Canucks/Lightning. Guess there has been no confirmation on Luongo yet. Would really love another dog line with Vancouver tonight.

Also looking at the Flyers....as the early word is Lundqvist gets the rest tonight, with Valiquette getting the call. This guy has only one start in the past 5 weeks (a 3-0 loss to the offensively challenged Canucks), and much like we saw with Sanford on Tuesday for Vancouver...I see some rust. Rangers also horrible on the road, losing 6 in a row, and 10 of last 11....whereas Philly is a very good home team, and are playing some great hockey. NY has some good history in Philly.....but that is the past, and these are two teams going in opposite directions......Valiquette puts the play over the top, IMO (waiting for confirmation)

:gulp:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-31-2008, 10:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X