• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flmmkrz
    started a topic Hockey night in Canada saturday with flmmkrz

Hockey night in Canada saturday with flmmkrz

Wings -140 to win 2 units

Dont like taking big public faves on the road but without Alfie the sens are a shell of their normal selves, add in the opening day loss and its enough to take a shot on the wings for me.

St Louis + 100 x 1 unit

Without dipietro the blues have the edge in all areas imo, only edge for the isles is home ice but it didnt serve them well last year no reason it does now.

Hawks/Caps o5.5 @ -105 to win 2 units

2 questionable tenders, 2 explosive offenses you do the math.

Panthers/Thrash u5.5 regulation only @ -120 to win 2 units

Despite last nights efforts these 2 teams dont have the offenses to put up big goal totals. Panthers are built around their tender and cannot be happy with last nights lapses and will look to be tougher in their own end tonight. Atlanta is more suseptible to giving up goals but with Lehtonen looking sharp last night im hoping his form carries over.

Jersey + 122 x 1 unit

Something fishy with this line, this should've opened easily in the -150s with the pens being a huge public fave and the devils off a game last night, one they didnt look overly impressive in at that. Line seems begging for pens money im going the other way.

Dallas -101 to win 1 unit

Dallas should've won last night, they were the better team much of the night but didn't get the result now they go into nashville who didnt look particularily good against an average Blues team. Dallas traditionally is tough on the road and at this price worth a shot against this preds team.

Minny - 127 to win 2 units

another fishy line as this one should be higher than this but on this one I'll take a shot as the wild have been sick at home over the last few seasons. Bruins play a similar game and may have the better all around talent but hard not to go with one of the best home ice edges in the league at this price.

Vancouver +120 x 1 unit

The flames have problems, you could chalk up the loss last game to just a poor outing but that defense looks awful, tons of mistakes and undisciplined and I think its more than just a poor showing. I'll take my shot my nuckers to keep up their hot play

Flames/nucks o5 @ -125 to win 1 unit

Flames should get a bit more puck luck this time around and should be good for a goal or 2 and the flames defense as I said above has problems so I see them giving up the same or more. Should hit 5 if not cruise over.

Was debating a play on the rangers, seems crazy to fade a hot team no matter the spot right now but I'll just sit it out rather than bet either way.

GL everyone

• flmmkrz
    replied
    Wings + 2 units

St Loo - 1 unit

Hawks/caps over + 2 units

Panthers/thrash u5.5 + 2 units

Jersey +1.22 units

Dallas -1.01 units

Minny + 2 units

Van +1.2 units

Van/flames o5 + 1 unit

shoulda bet the rangers damnit, but valliquette starting scared me off.

good night overall

7-2, + 9.41 units

Leave a comment:

Working...
X