• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flmmkrz
    started a topic NHL sunday with flmmkrz

NHL sunday with flmmkrz

Jackets - 125 to win in reg (ot = push) to win 2 units

no more shootouts for me, im sick of them. Jackets fans are gonna be nuts urging their team onto their first playoffs. They gave up the lead yesterday but should be fine today with having a few days off before this b2b. Small price to pay to get the hungry team off a tough loss.

Jackets ml x Canucks ml @ +125 x 2 unit

same reasoning as above + canucks will **** kick the avs.

then parlayed vancouver with a bunch of basketball ml's

Van ml x Clev ml @ -112 to win 2 units

Van ml x Tor ml @ - 108 to win 2 units

Van ml x hou ml @ +110 x 2 units

Van ml x Denver ml @ -143 to win 2 units

Banking hard that my canucks dont stink the joint out tonight but its hockey and the chance always exists. Still playing with house money so willing to let it ride a bit.

• flmmkrz
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    flmrrz- JML had that one pegged. VAN just awful tonight. One of the worst games they've played at home all year. 1/2 way through the 3P and they have like 12 SOG. Wondering about the CAL game on Tuesday. You would have to think that VAN is sharp versus the Flames after 2 really sub par outings Saturday and today. All these games worry me though betting VAN. CAL will be on B2B with some travel but VAN is 3I4 and 4I6. Game means a ton, though in the standings. Might be the difference between 3rd and 5th.
    Yeah he nailed it. I haven't seen the team half ass it that much in a long time. Just disgusted with the effort, not happy with giving back a huge chunk of my years profit in the last couple days either with this team but just as pissed with the effort. I didn't love the first vs the oil but the rest of the game they just seemed to have every bounce work out badly against them, you can live with that loss but this was pathetic. Calgary will be one hell of a game. I've got the flamers locked in tomorrow, im sure they know vancouver will be coming to play so take the points vs the kings and see what happens on tuesday. I hope anyway.

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    flmrrz- JML had that one pegged. VAN just awful tonight. One of the worst games they've played at home all year. 1/2 way through the 3P and they have like 12 SOG. Wondering about the CAL game on Tuesday. You would have to think that VAN is sharp versus the Flames after 2 really sub par outings Saturday and today. All these games worry me though betting VAN. CAL will be on B2B with some travel but VAN is 3I4 and 4I6. Game means a ton, though in the standings. Might be the difference between 3rd and 5th.

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    Feel for the ANA after watching that game. The refs were atrocious in that game. Probably one of the most one sided affairs i've seen in a while. And i hate the ANA...lol.
    As much as I hate the Sharks and Cheechoo?
    You're not even close...

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    oyyvayyy......COL plays its best period of hockey and every single puck seemed to roll off of a VAN stick. Think this one may go south. Hopefully VAN puts the pressure on in the next 2 periods. They didn't play bad but they didn't play inspired either. I don't think i heard Sundin's name called once the whole 1P

Feel for the ANA after watching that game. The refs were atrocious in that game. Probably one of the most one sided affairs i've seen in a while. And i hate the ANA...lol.

dude- get your VAN going tonight would you...lol..

Leave a comment:

• flmmkrz
    replied
    wow, not sure if you saw that game but honestly one of the best games i watched all year long. Looks like another bad OT result, though, for you. Glad i didn't play it or im sure i would have been on the wrong end of it. 3 OT/SO's yesterday and 0-3......:bang:
    just the tail of the third and ot, I read what you said about Khabibulan but the part I saw Mason was bailing the jackets out over and over. Tough way to lose missing a break and then giving one up the other way. I pushed on the one ot, which is like a win for me at this stage lol, but yeah I lost on the one. Was a hell of a finish, wish I got to see the rest of it but was out playing hockey myself.

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
    Jackets - 125 to win in reg (ot = push) to win 2 units

no more shootouts for me, im sick of them. Jackets fans are gonna be nuts urging their team onto their first playoffs. They gave up the lead yesterday but should be fine today with having a few days off before this b2b. Small price to pay to get the hungry team off a tough loss.

Jackets ml x Canucks ml @ +125 x 2 unit

wow, not sure if you saw that game but honestly one of the best games i watched all year long. Looks like another bad OT result, though, for you. Glad i didn't play it or im sure i would have been on the wrong end of it. 3 OT/SO's yesterday and 0-3......:bang:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X