NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Small sched for a saturday and again not a whole lot I like...

Rangers should beat the blues but the blues are playing such boring hockey these days the rangers might be lulled to sleep by it. Im definately not laying -185 on this bad rangers team tho.

Preds should roll but the sharks 2 nights ago then the kings followed by anaheim. Its either going to be an effort for the preds or they look past it to the ducks, at -186 on the road i'd rather just leave it alone.

Leafs/ Sabres, pass. Sabres the better team and play the leafs very tough, leafs need a win and at home. Arguments for both sides to me.

Bolts seem to have troubles getting it done against the panthers, must feel too much like a home game for them as they only seem to get their act together on the road. Panthers playing well right now as well.

Phoenix -160 over anybody, dont think so. Course the jackets over anybody, dont think so. Pass.

2 possible plays for me

Locked in

NYI - 131 to win 2.5 units over Washington

I'll gladly keep fading washington any chance I get and so much the better when its a team that needs to win. The isles ot loss to st louis in a late game collapse should make for an effort filled game from them. The isles have struggled in washington in recent history but this washington teams in a bad way and not the team that the isles have struggled with in washington. Johnson can only keep them in game for so long, beyond the alexanders they have no scoring depth, they aren't particularily strong in their own end. Overall the isles have been very good against the caps, now to translate it into a win in washington. Bottom line in this one is the isles know they can beat washington, washington is fading quickly, the isles are playing well, need the win and coming off a bad loss all that and nice odds. This one seems almost too easy like the books know something I don't but I can't resist it, so lets go captain canada.

still deciding on the last one but liking the oil over Calgary. What better to get a team back on the same page but a rivalry game against the flames who are just brutal on the road. The Smyth hangover has had to have worked its way through them by now, they haven't skated hard in 2 games they should have plenty of jump and they are the late game on hockey night. I can't see them standing to be embaressed again. They do suck however so tough call lol.

flmmz- GL!.....lets get the NYI game.....:thumbs:

and i agree on EDM...just posted the same thing in Vazman's thread. They have been just brutal, but this is such a rivalry that i can't imagine them hanging their heads for a 3rd straight game being it is against CAL...GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL...like the Isles play....but I'm on the Flames...

Comment

the line is -125 on the isles now, something smells fishy, I just bought back a unit so my NYI play is now to win 1.5 units.

Still waiting to decide on the oil but leaning heavy that way
        Last edited by flmmkrz; 03-03-2007, 01:06 PM.

Comment

This morning when I looked, there were 81% on the Isles. There are now just 67% on them....so the public is coming around with Washington plays, which IMO is good for us.

I also think there is nice value with the Oilers as a home dog in such a huge rivalry game, even if they have been stinking it up. Might jump on that one as well.

BTW, your insight on hockey games is great and always nice to read :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            This morning when I looked, there were 81% on the Isles. There are now just 67% on them....so the public is coming around with Washington plays, which IMO is good for us.

I also think there is nice value with the Oilers as a home dog in such a huge rivalry game, even if they have been stinking it up. Might jump on that one as well.

BTW, your insight on hockey games is great and always nice to read :thumbs:
            thanks for the compliment Stifler

and thank you for the info on the public numbers shifting as well, last night the numbers weren't updated and I only got to check them a short while ago so I didn't catch the public jumping on the caps from this morning to now

Comment

Waited just a bit too long and missed out on that juice + 142 but took the oil x 1 unit at + 138

Lets go oil

Comment

I give it to the oil they came to play but ran into a very hot Kipper tonight. If he lets even one of those early saves in the third period in oil prolly keep on coming and win the game but he shut them down.

Still up a half unit on the day so can't complain too much.

Comment

Working...
                X