NHLRS Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Monday

crickets in the hockey forum....nothing but crickets.....

SAN +100.............still think NYR aren't as good as their record and i don't think the oddsmaker is sold either. NYR own the SAN in MSG posting an 8-2 mark L10 and they've also won 7 in a row. Heatlly has gone pointless in 3 straight games. Much like the Washington/SAN game last week, im bucking the trends. Great value, IMO.

DAL -138.............mostly a spot play here (LAK playing last of a road trip of 4+ games with all travel involved.....ie never returned home), though, i do really like this stars team this year. LAK lost 3 straight and playing the last of a 5 game road trip where their only wins are over the lowly Islanders and a slumping Blues team...both by 1 goal. DAL home off of a nice 4-3 in Chicago Saturday. These teams meet again in LAK on Thursday. DAL allowing only 1.33 GPG at home while the LAK have been leaking oil defensively L3 giving up 13 goals. They really have not been solid defensively all year minus a couple of 2-1 games to start the road trip. DAL playing with a lot of confidence.....Solid spot here IMO as they play @ANA and @LAK b2b on Wednesday and Thursday, neither of which is going to be easy to get points in.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-18-2009, 07:27 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

gl tonight ff, riding the sharks as well but 3 in 4 for the stars couldnt do it.

Riding my nuckers tonight, oil are a sham team. Wins against some very subpar teams like the habs, preds and wild, put up some decent goal totals but averaging like next to no shots no way they're gonna put 20 shots on lui and walk away with 5 goals the way they have been on other teams. Plus no Souray or Staios that team is without 2 of its top 4 dmen. Books not showin em much love either laying -115 on em at home.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      gl tonight ff, riding the sharks as well but 3 in 4 for the stars couldnt do it.

Riding my nuckers tonight, oil are a sham team. Wins against some very subpar teams like the habs, preds and wild, put up some decent goal totals but averaging like next to no shots no way they're gonna put 20 shots on lui and walk away with 5 goals the way they have been on other teams. Plus no Souray or Staios that team is without 2 of its top 4 dmen. Books not showin em much love either laying -115 on em at home.
      flmrrz- THX!....i will tail you on VAN tonight....seen a lot of people on EDM. One guys that has totally surprised me this year is Dustin Penner. Dude is finally playing some decent hockey and scoring some goals.

and as far as DAL goes, 4I6 for the LAK and it's a great spot to bet historically. especially with what DAL has this week.

this schedule is whack....PHI plays one game in 11 days then 4 in 6 days...:dunno:...

Comment

Like the SJ play, I think they have the better defense. The line speaks loudly as well as NYR would be -140 if the oddsmakers thought they were a solid 7-1 team.

Comment

Your right, Oil have looked terrible this year, I've seen all their games and Khabibulin has saved them, the under looks good here as well, teams average 7 goals together and the total set as 5.5 instead of 6 makes me think under.

Comment

well I'm gonna tail you ff and join in on the stars play. Was on the fence but just read that a bunch of the kings players are battling the flu and no frolov so gotta like the stars even more and seeing you on em pushed it into a play. Lets do this.

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
              Your right, Oil have looked terrible this year, I've seen all their games and Khabibulin has saved them, the under looks good here as well, teams average 7 goals together and the total set as 5.5 instead of 6 makes me think under.
              was leaning under as well, have you heard anything on Hemsky for tonight, one minute he's not skating battling the flu and then I read he's skating and might play but either way he's gonna be fightin it all night and couldn't be at his best. Should help the nuckers and the under

Comment

was leaning under as well, have you heard anything on Hemsky for tonight, one minute he's not skating battling the flu and then I read he's skating and might play but either way he's gonna be fightin it all night and couldn't be at his best. Should help the nuckers and the under
                he skated, but is still out for the game. the update said that was the first time he had left his house in days.

SAN pounding the NYR.....hopefully that continues.

hey Gsad- THX!....you not posting any plays this year??? would be good to get your thoughts on games. not very many people in this forum.

Comment

DAL not playing good hockey early...hopefully that changes....SAN was down 2-0 and rallied so maybe the DAL picks it up some here.....

Comment

no info on Hemsky, it's like they're keeping it hush hush. From what I heard he's a no go this afternoon, but now I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      he skated, but is still out for the game. the update said that was the first time he had left his house in days.

SAN pounding the NYR.....hopefully that continues.

hey Gsad- THX!....you not posting any plays this year??? would be good to get your thoughts on games. not very many people in this forum.
                      I'm going to try posting consistently, I have more thoughts than plays I'll post more often to try and help the ice section pick up.:thumbs:

Comment

Richards out tonight with a groin injury....that would have probably gotten me off of DAL or at least reduced the play to a single unit.....

Comment

just curious what the heck is the RS in NHLRS?

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                            just curious what the heck is the RS in NHLRS?
                            I would guess regular season?

I didn't know about Richards either, prolly would've pushed me back into no action.

Canucks deserved a better fate, man the injuries are killin us, Lui played solid and looks to be rounding into some form but geez their transition game is terrible. Nobody makes a quick outlet pass and it just slows the game down. Still think the Oilers are smoke and mirrors and prolly a fade for me against better squads.

Comment

Working...
                            X