Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Tuesday

said i wouldn't but i am....lol

MON -120............4Units.........just a hunch play. ATL playing last of 5 game roadie in which they've gone 3-1. MON isn't very good but they are due to play a good game one of these days. ATL much like the Rangers last night is a good team but not 4-1 on the road good IMO.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

funny how the Habs D is decimated with injuries and they still catch a -120 line, Montreal offenece is what will make the difference tonight, Atlanta gives up way to many shots I think Gionta and Gomez speed should expose the Thrashers slow transition on D, with all the injuries on the Habs D and the slow Thrashers D, I would look to the over as a play as well.

Comment

I want to lay it out there on the Habs but I just have that gut feeling that the Habs are going to collapse tonight. This is coming from a Habs fan. lol Good luck

Comment

ive got no faith in the habs and Kovy is beyond sick but im on the same side god help us lol

Comment

Originally posted by mcgrathwins View Post
          I want to lay it out there on the Habs but I just have that gut feeling that the Habs are going to collapse tonight. This is coming from a Habs fan. lol Good luck
          I live right across from their practice center and they are a small fast team, a slow D could get burned by them.

Comment

well the habs pulled it out in the end....

and MAN is their offense AWFUL....

trying to take this season week by week and concentrate on winning weeks.....picked up about 5Units last week and + this week so far...seems to make the season easier to deal with...lol...

GL to everyone!
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I was rooting for you, it shouldn't have been that hard, I guess the Habs offense is worse than I thought. :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X