started a topic NHLPlayoff Wednesday

NHLPlayoff Wednesday

no time for writeups or record...swamped right now with work

NJD

GL to everyone!

• flmmkrz
    replied
    Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    Haha, what can expect from a guy who affectionately refers to his team as the "nuckers"... :dunno:

If it makes you feel any better JML, I got your point AND caught the humor...
    dude seriously is this really the funniest thing you've heard in a while??? You might need to get out a bit if that's the case :) Have at it tho:

go NUCKERS
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 04-19-2007, 11:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• flmmkrz
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    LMAO. LMAO!
    The statement was "regular season team"
    Which means not making a run in the playoffs.
    Which means the Sens before AND after 2002.
    Very simple.
    You gotta cut back on the BC Bud, man! LOL.

God, I know you never give in, but come on....get real.
    What a load that defense was. I don't care if they lost to the 84 Oilers....The fact is, the point I was trying to make jokingly (and I assume MOST people got) was that Ottawa has been a 100 point team every year then chokes....has not made a cup Final. Quite a common point of view in the hockey world actually....and even a Sens fan would agree. LOL.

Anyway...whatever....I give...the Sens are an unparalelled playoffs success throughout their existance.

and GL to your 'nucks tonight. :thumbs:
    I'll take your gl on the nucks and I got what you were saying. The humor attempt wasn't lost on me but after my boys I and my money are pullin for the sens so I'm hopin for a non choke performance this playoffs so I guess I took if further than needed. Sorry. So far so good for the sens :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    The fact is, the point I was trying to make jokingly (and I assume MOST people got) was that Ottawa has been a 100 point team every year then chokes....has not made a cup Final. Quite a common point of view in the hockey world actually....and even a Sens fan would agree. LOL.

Anyway...whatever....I give...the Sens are an unparalelled playoffs success throughout their existance.

Haha, what can expect from a guy who affectionately refers to his team as the "nuckers"... :dunno:

If it makes you feel any better JML, I got your point AND caught the humor...

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
    in 03/04 they lost to the leafs who had more points than them. That isn't flopping in the playoffs when you take the opposing team to 7. That played to their seeding.

In 05/06 they lost to the sabres, which isn't a bad loss but if I remember correctly did they not lose their starting tender Hasek before the playoffs and have to ride their back up rookie tender? Even at that the sabres only finished 3 points behind them in the standings. It wasn't a playoff collapse like the preds.

I'm not saying by any means that the sens have come thru in the playoffs but I don't think they've choked in the playoffs since 02.
    LMAO. LMAO!
    The statement was "regular season team"
    Which means not making a run in the playoffs.
    Which means the Sens before AND after 2002.
    Very simple.
    You gotta cut back on the BC Bud, man! LOL.

God, I know you never give in, but come on....get real.
    What a load that defense was. I don't care if they lost to the 84 Oilers....The fact is, the point I was trying to make jokingly (and I assume MOST people got) was that Ottawa has been a 100 point team every year then chokes....has not made a cup Final. Quite a common point of view in the hockey world actually....and even a Sens fan would agree. LOL.

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-19-2007, 06:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• flmmkrz
    replied
    Don't understand that statement at all.
    What have they done from 2003-2007?

I'll tell you.....

2003/2004 - 102 points reg season (6th overall) - BUT Lost in Eastern quarterfinals (vs Leafs)
    2005/2006 - 113 points reg season (2nd overall) - BUT Lost in Eastern semifinals (vs Sabres)

Apparentely Websters seems to be current...
    in 03/04 they lost to the leafs who had more points than them. That isn't flopping in the playoffs when you take the opposing team to 7. That played to their seeding.

In 05/06 they lost to the sabres, which isn't a bad loss but if I remember correctly did they not lose their starting tender Hasek before the playoffs and have to ride their back up rookie tender? Even at that the sabres only finished 3 points behind them in the standings. It wasn't a playoff collapse like the preds.

I'm not saying by any means that the sens have come thru in the playoffs but I don't think they've choked in the playoffs since 02.

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied

I'll tell you.....

2003/2004 - 102 points reg season (6th overall) - BUT Lost in Eastern quarterfinals (vs Leafs)
    2005/2006 - 113 points reg season (2nd overall) - BUT Lost in Eastern semifinals (vs Sabres)

:beerbang: :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
    I think you're still using a version from 2002

I'll tell you.....

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-19-2007, 01:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• flmmkrz
    replied
    Strange...I opened my Webster's and it had a picture of Alfredson and the Senators in it...
    I think you're still using a version from 2002

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    Strange...I opened my Webster's and it had a picture of Alfredson and the Senators in it...

:beerbang: :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    NAS is the webster's dictionary definition of "regular season team".....

Leave a comment:

• Angelus
    replied
    Good job. :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    2-1 +1.8Units.........hit and missed on a couple unposted plays

NAS is the webster's dictionary definition of "regular season team".....

14-9-1 (+6.9Units).....seems like it alternates + and -

GL to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Benrik View Post
    haha nice work!
    thx....actually there is a method to that madness. the first 7 penalties of last game were on NAS and penalties were 7-2 overall. I just kind of thought that NAS might get the early benefit of the doubt in this one and they had taken SOOOO many penalites i thought they might make it a point to stay out of the box.

Leave a comment:

• Benrik
    replied
    haha nice work!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X