Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYR are going to win this series in-game...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYR are going to win this series in-game...

It always happens in hockey and mark my words i bet it happens again here....BUF 0 for 4 on the PP and gets 15 SOG in the 1P. Nothing to show for it and the NYR will score and probably go on to win the game....never fails...:bang:
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 04-25-2007, 07:07 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

i know what your saying...i hope not though lol

Comment

never fails.....can't tell you how many times it happens...it's like one team dominates and can't get anything and the other team scores a weird goal.....

Comment

another buffalo PP

Comment

0-4, lets not make this 0-5....come on b-lo!!!

Comment

were not even mustering anything on this PP...wtf

Comment

hey Vaz.....im telling you BUF guys...you need to get it in gear here the rest of the way....there are no free outs.....

Comment

the other issue with being 0 for 5 and the NYR only having 1PP is you know the refs are gonna even things up...so the NYR will get some PP chances of their own coming up.......

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  hey Vaz.....im telling you BUF guys...you need to get it in gear here the rest of the way....there are no free outs.....
                  i agree 100%...im rooting for buffalo, but i wont be blind to the obvious....we havnt played buffalo hockey at all this playoff yet....it will come back to bit us in the ass if we dont change that up....:bang: :blackeye:
                  Last edited by vazman05; 04-25-2007, 07:28 PM.

Comment

yeah, im not sure what is wrong.....you know after last year's disappointment i figured they would be even hungrier. the hungry team so far is the NYR. I have a wierd feeling NYR win this series if BUF doesnt elevate their play.

Comment

PP number 6....coming up

Comment

that a boy Vanek!!!!

Comment

:beerbang:
                          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

If the Sabres win tonight, I'll play the Rangers game 2....
                            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

needed that one....need a couple more.....if BUF wins i will play NYR until they win a game....

Comment

Working...
                              X