• Show
Clear All

• Leafs3113
    started a topic Leafs Pucks Plays - Mar 4/07

Leafs Pucks Plays - Mar 4/07

3-1 $200 yesterday.

Todays Plays:
    Avalanche (Colorado) ML +170 (30/51)
    Aves need points. Wings without Hasek and Zetts.

Flyers (Philadelphia) PS +1½ -120 (36/30)
    Hoping the Flyers keep it close. Will be pretty pissed if they win lol.

2 small plays for now.

• Leafs3113
    replied
    Originally posted by NevadaJay View Post
    How many units do you think Minny is worth tonight? I like them, but they also have troubles scoring.
    well for the last 3 weeks i have put all my hockey plays at $100. I would just stick to your normal units for each game. I always put the same on all games and today i strayed away from if that plan. If u bet 10/20/30 or w.e it is i would say do that.

I hope u we cash in on this game

Leave a comment:

• NevadaJay
    replied
    Originally posted by Leafs3113 View Post
    3-3 -$ so far today. Total crap with Ottawa. How they give up a 2 goal lead to a crap team like Chicago and wonder why they cant make it in the playoffs blows my mind. They are lucky emery is playing solid cuz ****ger wont cut it just like he didnt last year.

Mighty Ducks (Anaheim) ML -150 (150/100)
    Pretty much going with the home team here. A little revenge on there mind hopefully lol.

65. Wild (Minnesota) ML +110 (100/110)
    Minny is solid defensively and Vancouver cant score. Lets go minny.
    How many units do you think Minny is worth tonight? I like them, but they also have troubles scoring.

Leave a comment:

• Leafs3113
    replied
    3-3 -$ so far today. Total crap with Ottawa. How they give up a 2 goal lead to a crap team like Chicago and wonder why they cant make it in the playoffs blows my mind. They are lucky emery is playing solid cuz ****ger wont cut it just like he didnt last year.

Mighty Ducks (Anaheim) ML -150 (150/100)
    Pretty much going with the home team here. A little revenge on there mind hopefully lol.

65. Wild (Minnesota) ML +110 (100/110)
    Minny is solid defensively and Vancouver cant score. Lets go minny.

Leave a comment:

• Leafs3113
    replied
    3-0 +$181 so far today.

Looking to add a couple more maybe. My leans would be a small play on Boston (like the COL play) then 2 regular plays on Anahiem and Minnesota

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    leafs- GL!...i am on PHI +1 1/2 -115 today....as i posted in flmmrz thread last night, i think that was too good a value to pass up with Biron and the way PHI has been playing with a new energy. looking good so far. lets nail the ATL game....GL!

Leave a comment:

• Leafs3113
    replied
    LOL Philly up 1-0 really early in the game.

Thrashers (Atlanta) ML -150 (150/100)
    Need this game at home. Both teams playing for there playoff lives.

Senators (Ottawa) PS -1½ +130 (80/104)
    Could be the last time i play the +1.5 or -1.5. Hope they beat up an this crap team.

Stars (Dallas) ML -135 (135/100)
    Have gotten points in there last 8 but lost the last 2 in OT and SH so today they get a W.

This is it for today unless i decide to play Minny later on tonight

Leave a comment:

Working...
X