Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Ok, getting back into some football. Prime time to make some real money!

YTD: 4-5 -$296

Such bad breaks... should be up around $500-$1K, instead im in the hole. Oh well. Here we gooo.

December 15th, 2007

Eredivisie (Holland)

FC Twente Enschede vs. VVV Venlo Over 2.5 Goals (1.50) $500 to win $250

NAC Breda vs. SC Heerenveen Over 2.5 Goals (1.70) $500 to win $350

Feyenoord Rotterdam vs. AZ Alkmaar Over 2.5 Goals (1.65) $769.23 to win $500

All these games should be total shootouts. ESPECIALLY Rotterdamn and Alkmaar.. there could definitely be 5-6+ goals in that game.

Good luck everyone!

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Yep, that penalty shot killed me. Unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• NathanUK
    replied
    Flamengo 2-1 final
    Should have known to take the hot team in that situation.

Leave a comment:

• NathanUK
    replied
    Originally posted by xHeroOfTheDayx View Post
    1-1... wow, this isn't looking good. lol
    Wow...already 2-1 Flamengo...lots of firepower early. Hopefully Vasco can come back for me.

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    1-1... wow, this isn't looking good. lol

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    1-0 Flamengo

Leave a comment:

• NathanUK
    replied
    You are right. It definitely is a very close game. I have it 2.50 for both, so I don't blame you for taking the better price. I took the under because of the price, and I love my chances here.

Vasco's D is among the best in the Brasileiro, and both O's are so-so IMO. The home/away stats for both sides points to an under for me. Vasco is giving up less than a goal per game. (12/15)
    I agree, the under was the other possible play for me, but in their last 4 meetings, at least 2 goals have been scored each match...Two out of the four times, 3 goals have been scored. It's basically a toss up.

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    By the way.. I apoligize for being so late on my play tonight. I usually try to post my plays at least 30 minutes - 1hr+ close to gametime, but I just got back from dinner. GL to anyone who decided to play this -10 minutes before gametime.

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    You are right. It definitely is a very close game. I have it 2.50 for both, so I don't blame you for taking the better price. I took the under because of the price, and I love my chances here.

Vasco's D is among the best in the Brasileiro, and both O's are so-so IMO. The home/away stats for both sides points to an under for me. Vasco is giving up less than a goal per game. (12/15)

Originally posted by NathanUK View Post
    I'm gonna take a stab at this Flamengo-Vasco de Gama match...

It looks like Vasco is probably the better team overall, but they are on a cold streak.
    In their last 16 matches, Flamengo has only lost 3 times, while Vasco has lost six out of their last 7.

Head to head, the record is 4-2-2 in favor of Vasco over the last year.
    Vasco has allowed 8 fewer goals than Flamengo. They are dead even in the points table with 43 each.

This could very well end in a tie, but I don't liking betting draws.

Despite the recent slump I'm taking Vasco de Gama because I'm getting a little better price, although it's very close.

10/18/07 VascoDaGama(N) over Flamengo(N) 2.55
    19:45 ET

1 Unit

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Adding:

Vasco vs. Flamengo Under 2.5 Goals (1.95) - $500 to win $475

Leave a comment:

• NathanUK
    replied
    I'm gonna take a stab at this Flamengo-Vasco de Gama match...

It looks like Vasco is probably the better team overall, but they are on a cold streak.
    In their last 16 matches, Flamengo has only lost 3 times, while Vasco has lost six out of their last 7.

Head to head, the record is 4-2-2 in favor of Vasco over the last year.
    Vasco has allowed 8 fewer goals than Flamengo. They are dead even in the points table with 43 each.

This could very well end in a tie, but I don't liking betting draws.

Despite the recent slump I'm taking Vasco de Gama because I'm getting a little better price, although it's very close.

10/18/07 VascoDaGama(N) over Flamengo(N) 2.55
    19:45 ET

1 Unit

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    October 18th, 2007

No plays for me today, unless I decide to play the Campeonato Brasileiro later today... which I probably will. haha. Still looking at it.

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Paraguay 1-0 Uruguay - Under 2.5 Goals (1.70) - WIN +$945

Today: (1-3) -$305

YTD: 4-4 +$204

Leave a comment:

• xHeroOfTheDayx
    replied
    Thanks fellas... made this horrid night, not SO bad.

Leave a comment:

• EddieP
    replied
    Note- No more F'n parlays. Makes me look like a complete moron just playing massive fav's.

Adding:

Paraguay vs. Uruguay - Under 2.5 Goals (1.70) - $1,000 to win $700

Not chasing my losses.. I was planning to put more on this eaither way. Like this one a lot.
    even i noticed that monster play:beerbang: :thx:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X