Sweden has already proven that they are planning to take advantage of this opportunity as hosts of womens Euro. Although it seems that today they’ll have harder match than in possible finals I give them more chances than bookies. Their team is in excellent form – defense is quite solid, there are nice aggression and creativity in midfield, and the offensive part has said it all with 13 goals in 4 games.
Germany on the other hand scored only 4 goals so far and their top goalscorer Mbabi probably won’t be able to play today because of injury. That’s a real problem for their coach who also came to Sweden without six important player and at least 4-5 would be in first lineup today if they were here – defender Petter (24 years and 72 caps), midfielder Faisst, Oderbrecht (both players of Wolfsburg who is club Champion of Europe), Bresonik (legend of german women football) and Kim Kulig (young star who was supposed to shine on this Euro). Also Alexandre Popp, young striker is also unavailable.

They have quality youngsters but they are after all not the quality needed to take go for the gold here. They already lost against Norway, played draw with Holland and showed pretty low play against Italy.
If Germany was complete this odds would be realistic, but with this kind of problems I have to go for Sweden. Only in respect for German discipline I’ll take insurance in case of a draw.
Bet: +0 handicap
Tip: 1 (Sweden)
Odds: @ 1.65
Best of luck ;)