Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WILLI WONKA and CUSEFAN present to first annual...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in for 20 bucks.. this should be fun
    ---------------------------
    '11 NBA 106-97-2 (-0.5 Units)
    NBA ML 8-20 (-5.10 Units)
    '11 NCAA BB 0-0-0 (0 Units)

Comment

sounds like a good idea, I would be in for $20
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

OK, maybe i'm just being blind, but where are these brackets?

Don't tell me I gotta go over to that "dungeon" to find em, LMFAO :D

Comment

I'd be in for a first round exit.

And with 20 bucks per person, that's $1280 for the prize pool, so the top 2 places could be paid out, or even the entire final 4 if everyone agreed on it. Just throwing out an idea.

Comment

Is this the bracket you guys are talking about?

Comment

I am about to post the bracket

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

THE FINAL OUTCOME has been determined
              Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

I have them but I' ma ****ing computer retard so I don't know how to post them or send them or ANYTHING.

Willi Wonks will post them after he fills out our picks me thinks!!!

Cuse

PS They are, however, in the "What If" thread in the other place...

Comment

Is this where a guy can get an avatar?

Hahaha....

Comment

Im in of course.....I got a tough bracket though!
                    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-01-2007, 05:26 PM.

Comment

OK, i downloaded that one....so I have the same brackets then.

Guys like A-drive, Sportsman 1-36, Quick Nick, Josh Knows obviously would be out. Then we'd have the problem of the ones who haven't signed up here, or maybe aren't signing up here at all. We woudn't know if they were going to play, or if we should replace them with someone who is.

I dunno, I think that bracket is hilarious, but at the same time, I think it would cause alot of headaches for us on the sign up end of things.

I'd much rather know who is playing by seeing them make a post saying so, and then just randomly seed em, so we don't have some of the people in the first round playing against Mr Nobody and getting an automatic win....while others sit out that wanted to play.

I really don't think the seeding is all that important anyway, and if i were the one to determine the seeds, I would do it randomly, not assign seeds by whom I think is better than anyone else, since that's a matter of opinion anyway, and everyone is going to have a different idea of who is better than who.

Comment

Go for Stif! I say do seeds by signup then it is pretty much random.

Comment

Start a sign up thread than I would say. Take as many "regulars" off that list as you can, and sign them up and then have first come first serve to fill it out. There's probably already 20 guys on this list ready to go. Just kinda sucks guys like 'Thor' and 'xerri' prob won't be in it because they aren't signed up here yet (I don't think, I haven't checked).

Either way it would ALOT of fun and a good way for us to interact competitively and earn some bragging rights if you're a veteran or some big time respect if you're more of a newbie.

Flyers says he won't play though unless "Your Welcome" is his first round opponent!!!!

Comment

Thor's signed up....

Comment

I'm stomped is this for Basketball?? Ahhhhh crap where the hell is Yomonte when you need him???:confused:

I've read this thread 66 times already while taking a poker IQ test I feel like answering "Raise" to this thread. Where is the chart?? What is the final outcome?? Crap what the hell am I still doing on the computer it's my birthday!!:eek:

Check Raise
                              I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
                              2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
                              3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

Originally posted by beermantm View Post
                                Check Raise
                                I Call.

Comment

Working...
                                X