This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB-POD COMPETITION STANDINGS including... May 9th

Welcome to the Predictem.com baseball handicapping contest. Enter your best MLB pick each day to win prizes!

MLB-POD COMPETITION STANDINGS: <blink>INCLUDING MAY 9TH</blink>

CONGRATULATIONS to Larry who finishes April in top spot: 15-8 for 8.75 units

TO SEE YOUR YTD & MONTHLY RESULTS: CLICK HERE
    Last edited by Meestermike; 05-11-2008, 12:51 PM.
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Meester I think you missed a few of my plays which is no big deal since you have so many to record..You have me at 1-1 -0.25 for the month of May...These are what plays I have posted that I think were missed..If you get a second could you please take a look..Thanks and great job with the competition!!!!

May 1st- No play
    May 2nd - Marlins -110 W
    May 3rd - Tigers -125 L
    May 4th - No play
    May 5th - No play
    May 6th - Cubs -110 W
    May 7th - Braves RL +125 W
    May 8th - Orioles -110 W
    May 9th - Arizona +110 L

As of May 9th I believe I am 4-2 +2 Units

Thanks MM :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
      Meester I think you missed a few of my plays which is no big deal since you have so many to record..You have me at 1-1 -0.25 for the month of May...These are what plays I have posted that I think were missed..If you get a second could you please take a look..Thanks and great job with the competition!!!!

May 1st- No play
      May 2nd - Marlins -110 W
      May 3rd - Tigers -125 L
      May 4th - No play
      May 5th - No play
      May 6th - Cubs -110 W
      May 7th - Braves RL +125 W
      May 8th - Orioles -110 W
      May 9th - Arizona +110 L

As of May 9th I believe I am 4-2 +2 Units

Thanks MM :thumbs:
      Emv that record you get is what is posted on the page above exactly. Click on the link... SEE YOUR YTD & MONTHLY RESULTS HERE

You may need to clear your browser's cache.
      Last edited by Meestermike; 05-11-2008, 12:48 PM.

Comment

I signed up for this contest on May 8th, and received a confirmation email that day.
        I have made 3 selections so far Thurs.8th, Fri.9th, & Sat.10th. As of May 9th I have +200.
        I don't see my name on the roster list. Could you please clear this up for me.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
          Emv that record you get is what is posted on the page above exactly. Click on the link... SEE YOUR YTD & MONTHLY RESULTS HERE

You were right as usual, I just had to clear everything..Thanks :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by MJJM888 View Post
            I signed up for this contest on May 8th, and received a confirmation email that day.
            I have made 3 selections so far Thurs.8th, Fri.9th, & Sat.10th. As of May 9th I have +200.
            I don't see my name on the roster list. Could you please clear this up for me.
            Thanks
            MJJM888 your record is what is posted on this page above exactly as of May 9th. Click on the link... SEE YOUR YTD & MONTHLY RESULTS HERE

Comment

I don't understand how you can say that when my name is not even on the list.
              I was officially entered in the contest prior to making my POD pick on Thursday May 8th
              ( I have saved the confirmation e-mail that was sent sent to confirm my registration)
              If you would like me to forward that to you I will do that.

I began making my POD picks on May 8th. I have made 4POD picks so far
              for the 8th,9th,10th&11th.
              I just want to resolve whatever the problem is here and also make sure that the picks I have been making will count.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MJJM888 View Post
                I don't understand how you can say that when my name is not even on the list.
                I was officially entered in the contest prior to making my POD pick on Thursday May 8th
                ( I have saved the confirmation e-mail that was sent sent to confirm my registration)
                If you would like me to forward that to you I will do that.

I began making my POD picks on May 8th. I have made 4POD picks so far
                for the 8th,9th,10th&11th.
                I just want to resolve whatever the problem is here and also make sure that the picks I have been making will count.

Thanks

I can see it clearly from here!

MJJM888 2.00 2 \ 0 \ 0 :drunk:

Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
                Welcome to the Predictem.com baseball handicapping contest. Enter your best MLB pick each day to win prizes!

MLB-POD COMPETITION STANDINGS: <blink>INCLUDING MAY 9TH</blink>

CONGRATULATIONS to Larry who finishes April in top spot: 15-8 for 8.75 units

TO SEE YOUR YTD & MONTHLY RESULTS: CLICK HERE

Comment

If it is on the list I apologize , but when I bring up the standings on my computer ...for some strange reason it is not listed.
                  I'll take your word for it. Meanwhile I'll have to check later using another computer.
                  Sorry, I was stressing.
                  Last edited by MJJM888; 05-11-2008, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X