Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cesc Fabregas Leaving the Premier League?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cesc Fabregas Leaving the Premier League?

Everybody that is an Arsenal fan heard about this rumor, and that is the reason why Cesc Fabregas himself has to publicly dismissed the rumors that he is looking for a move to Spain, and how does he plans to acomplish this feat? by insisting heavily that his current club can become one of Europe's greatest teams.

Cool move Bro; even though it is true and most of the fans are convinced of his sincerity, we have to admit that Soccer is a business and as such the players will be on the look out for a better deal.

Here is a little quote from Fabregas:

He said: 'I am happy at Arsenal. I feel valued here. I am made to feel an important player, I am relaxed, I live in a city I love, I have a perfect understanding with my team-mates.

'I have a coach who believes in me and that is fundamental because in Spain a trainer signs you and three months later you are out of the club. There are so many good things here that I am not thinking about leaving.'

However, the Arsenal midfielder claims the Gunners will not change their philosophy of playing attractive football.

Let's just hope the people that deals with numbers have a plan B, just in case.
Working...
X