Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 163: Aldo vs Korean Zombie Picks and Predictions!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 163: Aldo vs Korean Zombie Picks and Predictions!!!

August 3rd, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Fight Card
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Jose Aldo vs. Chan Sung Jung
    Phil Davis vs. Lyoto Machida
    Cezar Ferreira vs. Thiago Santos
    Thales Leites vs. Tom Watson
    John Lineker vs. Jose Maria Tome
    Vinny Magalhaes vs. Anthony Perosh
    Sheila Gaff vs. Amanda Nunes
    Neil Magny vs. Sergio Moraes
    Ian McCall vs. Iliarde Santos
    Josh Clopton vs. Rani Yahya
    Francimar Barroso vs. Ednaldo Oliveira
    Viscardi Andrade vs. Bristol Marunde

I usually do poorly on Brazil cards, because of the lack of knowledge of fighters. For instance, I have not heard of Andrade, Barroso, Oliveira, Clopton, Moraes, Tome. Not knowing these fighters limits the card severely for me.

Marunde was on TUF and was not impressive. Rani Yahya is freaking -1100, and though he's impressive, he must be fighting a can. Magny fought on TUF and his striking was pretty nice, but ended up getting out pointed by The Accountant. Magalhaes vs Perosh pits two BJJ practictioners vs each other, so that usually means we'll have a crappy stand-up fight. I'm not interested in taking Vinny -450 either. Lineker had a bad cut and weighed in four pounds over. Not interested in that fight, out of principle. Leites is back in the UFC since the Anderson Silva title fight where he got destroyed. Lastly you have Phil Davis who is seemingly getting better, but is still not a top five guy in that weight class - but give him some time. If you think Machida ran away from Hendo (a fight I thought Hendo won by aggression), then you bet your butt he'll do the same here. Davis extremely athletic, but watch for him getting caught. Aldo vs Zombie - might be the fight of the night, but with Zombie using his face as his defense, he's in for a painful night.

Obviously square parlay is Aldo/Machida, but looking for a third fighter to put in there.
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.
Working...
X