Meester's CFL for Week 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meester's CFL for Week 6

I will chime in here w/ my predictions for Week 6...

TOR at MON: The Argos are still in need of a consistent offence. Montreal has improved immensely since Week 3 and should cover the spread of -3.5 to -4 depending on your line source. Watch the juice and wager wisely.

Two single plays = MON -3.5 1.9710 & MON ML when the books posts a comfortable price.
    Also a single unit play on Over 44.5 1.9710

SAS at BC... Even with the dilemna of the QB in BC and also the apparent loss of 3 key defensive players I am still leaning to the Homies in this game. Paybacks are very real in the CFL, but not usually on the road and especially not indoors at BC Place.

Two single plays = BC -4.5 2.01 and Under 48½ 2.02

Will continue my synopsis time permitting, later this evening on the other 2 games.

My other system is below...

TOR system Rating = 16
    MON System Rating = -16
    System states that MON should win by 16 points. ATS at the books is Montreal -3.5 to -4 -110 & ML -180 and TOR +3.5

to +4 -110 & ML +160.
    System plays are on Montreal -ML and -ATS as a Home fav.

SAS - System Rating = -4
    BC - System Rating = 4
    System states that SAS should win by 4 points. ATS at the books is BC -4.5 -110 & ML -200 and SAS +4.5 -110 & ML

+170.
    System plays are on Saskatchewan +ML and +ATS as a Road dog.

WPG - System Rating = -3
    HAM - System Rating = 3
    System states that WPG should win by 3 points.
    ATS at the books is WPG -6 -110 & ML of -230 & Hamilton +6 -110 & ML of +190
    System Play is on Hamilton ATS +6 -110 as a Home dog. System predicts that WPG wins this M-up SU.

CAL - System Rating = -2
    EDM - System Rating = 2
    System states that CAL should win by 2 points.
    ATS at the books is Edmonton -1 -110 & ML of -115 & CAL +1 -110 & ML of +105
    System Plays are on CAL ML +105 and ATS +1 -110 as a Road dog.
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday
Working...
X