• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college hoops 12/11

Tuesday, December 11th

3-2 (+0.80 units) Saturday
    6-6 (-0.60 units) Season

I took Sunday off and there were no games on Monday to play, so the record remains the same. Light schedule as well on Tuesday, but I have come up with a couple for tonight.

Wright State +2 vs Bradley……………Should be a pretty evenly matched game tonight. I have to go with the big home court edge for Wright State in this one. I think Bradley is probably the better team, but Wright State is always tough at home and that will be enough for them to pull this one out.

St Mary’s California +4.5 vs S Illinois……………….Most of the time I would be one the home team in a game like this, but not tonight. I did not even realize that St Mary’s move into the top 25 until I read the paper this morning. S Illinois is struggling a little right now. I know they are a better team than what they have shown so far, but just not right now. St Mary’s has looked great apparently so far this year and I think they might have a little extra adrenaline pumping through their veins to stay a ranked team. It won’t be easy, it never is winning on the road in college hoops, but I think they will win at least one more before tasting defeat.

Two nice dogs tonight. Thought about the moneylines instead, but why get greedy. I will just be happy with a couple of covers.

Back on Wednesday. Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X