• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncaa hoops 1/3

BEST BETS (0-1)(-3.30 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (0-1)(-2.20 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (2-0)(+2.00 units)

OVERALL (0-0)(even)

Now is the time that college hoops gets good. Conference plays starts full swing today. Most of the games before this are strange/different matchups where it is really hard to get a feel for things. I screwed around a little bit in December with college hoops and dropped ten units. The winning starts today. I consider college hoops my best sport to wager on. I might not make a fortune, but I should be up units at the end of the season. Here is what I came up with for my opening night. No write-ups yet until things get rolling.

Not the start I had hoped for. I had everything backwards losing my two top plays and winning my two weaker plays. My losses were both in overtime. That’s ok, can’t win them all. I will get it back.

Georgia Southern +11.5 vs Davidson (best bet)…………..Lets try and even my best bet record tonight. I don’t think this is the same Davidson team that we are used to seeing. Home court is the only thing that makes Davidson the better team in this matchup and home court is not worth this many points. This should be an easy winner. If I am wrong, I will be way wrong and Davidson will win by 25 or more, but I don’t think so.

N Arizona -2.5 vs E Washington (strong play)…………..I hate laying points on the road in college hoops, but from everything I have read in this one, all the matchups favor N Arizona. I don’t see a blowout, but I do see a solid 8-10 point win. N Arizona is simply the better team here and will find a way to get the W on the road.

Notre Dame -2 vs W Virginia (regular play)…………….W Virginia is every bit as good as the Irish, but Notre Dame is very, very tough to beat at home, so I will try them only laying two and hope WVU is not banging all those three pointers like they usually do at home.

Ohio State +4 vs Illinois (regular play)…………..Usually I am all over small home favorites in the Big 10, but Illinois has some injuries and I feel Ohio State’s talent will win out in the end of this one. OSU outright.

Villanova -3.5 vs DePaul (regular play)…………..There I go again laying points on the road. This night could be good, but it certainly has the potential to be a nightmare for me. I guess that is why they call it gambling.

Almost went with Richmond and Virginia tonight, but did not want to push my luck. Watch those two be my only winners and me not having anything on them.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X