• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday college hoops

BEST BETS (1-2)(-3.60 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (1-2)(-2.40 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (4-1)(+2.90 units)

OVERALL (5-4)(-3.10 units)

I split my plays last night, but at least I picked up my first best bet winner of the year. Dropped a strong play but had a winning night, so no complaints from me.

Saturday’s make me nervous, too many games. I am off work today so I will play some day games. I work most Saturday’s and will be taking a pass and only picking the night games. I think I have found some good ones today.

BEST BETS

Illinois St -5 vs S Illinois
    Akron -5 vs Miami-Ohio

Both of these best bets are very similar plays for me. You have both home teams with better records, Illinois St is 10-3 overall, while S Illinois is only 6-7. Akron is 10-3, while Miami-Ohio is 6-6, so both home teams are better. Illinois St is also 6-2 at home and S Illinois is 0-5 on the road. Akron is 8-0 at home and Miami-Ohio is 1-5 on the road. These are pretty good numbers in favor of the home teams. You would think these lines should maybe be double digits, yet they are only five. I am expecting both to win and at the very worst get a split and lose only the juice. I would be totally shocked if both go down, but they do call this gambling, so who knows.

STRONG PLAYS

Youngstown St -4 vs Loyola-Chicago
    Cleveland St -3.5 vs Illinois-Chicago

I am not going to go over all the numbers, but these plays are right along the same lines as my best bets. I have always said that home court means more in college hoops than any other sport. I love small favs in college hoops with numbers like the above four games. Feel really good about my four top plays today/tonight.

REGULAR PLAYS

NC Charlotte -2 vs Maryland………..There is a reason Charlotte is favored over this ACC team today….they are going to win.

Rutgers +17 vs Georgetown…………..No doubt G-Town the far and away the better team, but Rutgers has been known to give team fits at home and they are 7-2 at home this year. Too many points

Arizona -6.5 vs Oregon…………Two pretty decent teams here, but home court the difference in this one. Arizona is 8-1 at home, while Oregon is only 2-4 on the road.

I love college hoops. It is the best sport to wager on. Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X