• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday college hoops

BEST BETS (3-5)(-7.50 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (4-4)(-0.80 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (9-5)(+3.50 units)

OVERALL (16-14)(-4.80 units)

I started off yesterdays write-up by saying ouch! Well, last night was a double ouch. I dropped both best bets and split my strong and regular plays losing a total of 6.90 units. No excuses. I just sucked real bad last night and now I am in the hole. Nights like that always shake the confidence a little bit. Hopefully I can avoid another night like that and my first real losing streak of the season.

U Mass -3 vs St Joes (best bet)………….This is a no brainer for me. U Mass is simply the better team and have not lost at home yet this year. St Joes not too shabby either, but this line should be 6 or 7. Nice value with the Minutemen tonight.

Georgia -1.5 vs Georgia Tech (strong play)………….Very similar to the above game. The only reason I did not make this a best bet was I think Ga Tech is a stronger team than St Joes and they scare me a little, but Georgia is definitely the better team on their home court and only asking them to win this game seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Tulane -2 vs UAB (regular play)……………………I like this one almost as much at Georgia, but don’t want to push my luck the way the past two nights have gone, so I am making this a regular, one unit play. Home court should make the difference here.

Dayton -3 vs Rhode Island (regular play)……………….Big article in the USA Today about how good RI is this year and they are having a great season, but now that they are getting some recognition, look out. They won’t catch anybody off guard. Dayton is one of the tougher buildings to win at in college hoops, so I am not afraid to take them only laying three.

Only playing the four games tonight. Need to get back on the winning track. Hopefully tonight will do that.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X