• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday ncaa hoops

BEST BETS (4-7)(-11.10 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (6-5)(+1.00 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (12-6)(+5.40 units)

OVERALL (22-18)(-4.70 units)

Well I stopped my three night losing streak, but barely. I only pick up 1.5 units. I am still doing things backwards. I split my best bets and my strong plays and I won both regular plays. My plays according to strength are doing just the opposite of what they should be.

Niagara -4 vs Siena (best bet)…………….Sticking with my usual theories again. Niagara has the better record, they are 10-3 vs 8-6, and more importantly Niagara is 5-0 at home while Siena is only 1-4 on the road. I like my chances only laying four points.

Fairfield -5 vs Loyola-MD (strong play)…………….Almost made this a best bet as well, but since it is two chumpy teams, I downgraded it to a strong play. Loyola is just a terrible road team as they are 0-8 for the year. Even though Fairfield is only 1-4 at home, at least they have some confidence that they can pick up a win tonight, especially since Fairfield already went into Loyola last week and beat them on their home court.

Marist -11.5 vs St Peters (regular play)……………..Marist by far and away the better team and can name this score if their heads are into this game.

Rider -2.5 vs Iona (regular play)…………….Sort of forcing this one. This has trap written all over it. Rider the better team, but Iona is 3-1 at home so you never know. Just a small one unit play for me on this one.

Last year I usually took Friday’s off with such a small unattractive card, but this year I seem to have found an interest in these small conference games. I will be taking a pass on all the Saturday afternoon games. Be back late afternoon on Saturday hopefully with some nighttime winners.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X