• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday college hoops

BEST BETS (6-8)(-8.40 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (7-7)(-1.40 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (18-7)(+10.30 units)

OVERALL (29-21)(+0.50 units)

I went 2-1, all on regular plays, picking up 0.90 units on Sunday and that put me back in the plus for the year. Very happy with this past weekends selections. I am still doing things backwards though. My regular plays have done the best and my best bets have done the worst, while my strong plays are right in the middle. Need to figure that out and correct it. Here is what I have come up with for Monday.

San Jose St +7.5 vs Hawaii (best bet)…………….Hawaii already won a little over a week ago at San Jose St by six points and now they are at home and the line is about the same. What is up with that? Smells fishy to me. I just have a crazy feeling about this one. Hawaii looks too easy to me.

Oklahoma +16.5 vs Kansas (regular play)………………….Kansas is a great team and no doubt at home they are heads and shoulders above the Sooners, but it is Oklahoma/Kansas and anything can happen. It is not like Oklahoma sucks or anthing and this is a ton of points. I will take my chances.

Georgetown -2 vs Pittsburgh (regular play)………….Let me start by saying that I am a Pitt fan. Pitt is one of the better home teams in college basketball. They are very tough to beat in their gym. But something tells me this Pitt team is not as good as in years past. I really believe there is a reason the Hoyas are favored tonight and it is because they are going to win this game.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X