• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday college hoops

BEST BETS (15-11)(+8.70 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (13-13)(-2.60 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (28-21)(+4.90 units)

OVERALL (56-45)(+11.00 units)

I could only manage to find three games I liked last night, but I hit two of three. I went 2-0 on my best bets and 0-1 on my strong plays, so I picked up another 3.80 units.

Virginia -4.5 vs Georgia Tech (best bet)……………Great value here in my eyes. Virginia is the better team (11-6 vs 9-9) and they have the much better home/away record at 9-2 vs 3-4. Once again, hope court looms large in college hoops and those who follow my plays know I love the small home favs and home dogs.

Seton Hall -5 vs Cincinnati (best bet)………………Very similar to above game. Seton Hall is the better team (13-6 vs 9-10) and they have the better home/away record at 9-2 vs 1-6. Many might consider these games trap games, but I don’t. Maybe if the line much much lower or even home dogs, but they are just about right where I see value. My system not broke, so I am going to stick with it. I am not getting rich, but I am doing ok.

Florida -6 vs Vanderbilt (strong play)………………..Similar play again, but the road team is much better than the above two road teams and could easily win the game. Vandy is a great 17-2, but Florida is right with them at 17-3. Big difference is Vandy is 2-2 on the road, while Florida is a great 15-1. Vandy has been known to thrown in a few clunkers on the road. I hope this is one of them.

U Mass +4 vs Xavier (strong play)…………….Switching gears and taking a dog here. I do think Xavier is the better team, but they have a losing record at 2-3 on the road, while U Mass plays their best ball at home with a record of 7-1. Great chance of an upset and even if I lose I will be in this one down to the final seconds. Should be a tight game with the points coming into play.

Kent St -6.5 vs W Michigan (regular play)…………………Not as crazy about this one, but I still like it. Decent line considering Kent is 15-4 and undefeated at home with a sparkling 11-0 record. W Michigan not bad, but I think they are outclassed on the road today.

Northwestern +13 vs Illinois (regular play)…………..No reasons for this one at all. Just thought I would throw out a play purely on instict and gut feelings. Something just tells me Illinois struggles in this one and does not even come close to covering.

Great day today. Off work today and no list of things to do around the house. Just kick back maybe have a drink of two and keep an eye on the scoreboard.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X