• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday college hoops

BEST BETS (17-13)(+8.10 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (15-14)(-0.80 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (30-23)(+4.70 units)

OVERALL (62-50)(+12.00 units)

Great night made up for my poor showing on Monday. I went 3-0 picking up eight units. I won both best bets and my only strong play. I needed those wins to stop my little slide. I am working my night tonight, so I am posting everything this morning. Here is what I have come up with for Wednesday.

UTEP -6 vs S Mississippi (best bet)………………This number is a little higher than what I like, but I still see value with Texas El Paso. They are the better team, 12-6 vs 9-9. They are 9-1 at home while S Miss is 0-6 on the road. Utep has always been a tough place for people to win, even good teams, so I am not expecting a team who has not won on the road this year to put up much of a fight.

Towson -3 vs Hofstra (best bet)……………………Niether team much to write home about, but Towson is the better team at 8-11 vs 6-14. Now take into account their 7-3 home record vs Hofstra’s 2-7 road record and I think you have a winner. Great value with Towson only laying three points.

Drake -4 vs Creighton (strong play)…………….Almost made this a best bet. The reason I didn’t is Creighton is very capable of winning of the road. I like to play against road teams who suck and Creighton does not fit theat mold. I however I am going to continue to ride the Drake train until they cool off. Drake already won at Creighton last week and that part scares me that this line is only four. This might be a mistake, but I am not passing up this 18-1 Drake team at home only laying four points. This one scares me more than all my other bets tonight though.

Delaware -3.5 vs Northeastern (strong play)…………..This one mirrors the Towson/Hofstra game to me. Neither team has a winning record, but their home/away records compare at 3-10 vs 5-2. We only have to give 3.5 points. We will go with the better of the two bad teams. Home court makes the difference in this one.

Marshall -2 vs Tulsa (regular play)……………..Feel like I am repeating myself here, but most of my plays are based on the same thing. Two pretty evenly mathed teams at 9-8 vs 10-8, but again the difference is the home court where Marshall is 9-3 and Tulsa is only 3-5 and you are basically just asking them to win the game laying two points.

Texas A&M -3 vs Texas (regular play)…………………All I have read is how A&M is struggling and Texas is better. There is a reason Texas A&M is favored. I will take the team with the 13-1 home record and only lay three points. Just a small one unit play for me.

Bradley -6 vs Indiana St (regular play)…………….Another play that fits my system, but I like it when these lines for 3-4 points, so this is only a one unit play for me. Pretty even matchup, both teams one game above 500. Bradley not a great home team at 6-5, but Indy St is a very poor 1-9 on the road. Like I said though, just a small one unit regular play for me.

Missouri -4.5 vs Nebraska (regular play)……………….This play has nothing to do with my normal thoughts on how I make my plays. Everytime you read about a team with suspensions, everybody always jumps the other team and most of the time loses. I am not falling for that. If the situation were that bleak for Missouri tonight, Nebraska would be favored. Nebraska as lost to teams on the road in the past the were a lot worse than an suspension depleted Missouri team. Not going crazy on this, but it is worth a one unit play.

Went a little crazy playing seven games, but four of them are small plays. Hope it is not a mistake. Have a little extra after last night and feeling more confident.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X