Tuesday HOOPS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday HOOPS

Went 0-3 yesterday, had two really rough games. Lets see if we can get back on track.
    6-7 (-5.5 units)

NC State -2.5 (2 units) --NC State is a very uneperienced and also a very young team. But at home they have pulled out games that have come down to the wire. I am not very big on virginia tech and after almost losing to virginia at home, who hasn't been able to win on the road or even play good on the road. I think NC State should be able to win this game somewhere around 10 points.

Tennessee -9.5 (2 units) --Tennessee has been rolling lately and at home against a Florida team that doesn't play enough defense to even stay within 15 points in this game.

UAB +1.5 (2 units) --UAB has been playing great basketball all year and I can't get myself to take a team in southern miss that hasn won 2 out of their last 9 games or something like that. And both wins have been against garbage teams so I'll take my chances with UAB.

Northern Iowa +6.5 (2 units) -- Northern Iowa has been playing very good lately and the complete opposite can be said about creighton. Northern Iowa has been able to stay in games and have played good on the road as of late so I think even though they may lose, 6.5 is too much to give.
Working...
X