• Show
Clear All

• sunday college hoops

BEST BETS (28-20)(+18.00 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (24-23)(-2.60 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (50-42)(+3.80 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (2-1)(+0.60 units)

OVERALL (104-86)(+22.00 units)

Something came up on Saturday after work, so I did not get a chance to play yesterday. By the looks of things and what I did like and probably would have taken, I would have had a losing day on Saturday. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.

Boston College -5 vs Virginia (best bet)……………..The last few days I have had problems finding plays that fit my way of betting. Here is one of them. I love the small home favorite who has a pretty good home record vs a poor road team. Boston College is the better team overall at 13-10 vs 11-12, and they have the better home/away record at 11-6 vs 2-6. Some people might think these plays look too easy or are sucker bets, but I have done very well with them this season and I am not changing now.

If I was smart today, I would just stop with the above play. It is the only one I see that fits for me, but I won’t.

Wake Forest +9.5 vs Duke (strong play)………….Always hate going against Duke, but Wake is a very solid 13-1 at home and I think they will really be up for this one and lose a close game.

Georgia Tech -4 vs Miami-Florida (strong play)………….I mentioned about sucker bets earlier and I think Miami might be the sucker play of the day. They are the better team and Ga Tech has a losing record at home, so why are the Hurricanes getting points? I have to go with the Rambling Wreck of Georgia Tech in this one.

USC +5.5 vs UCLA (regular play)…………Why not? I want some evening action and this is a rivalry and anything can happen. I was going to take UCLA on a moneyline parlay, but something tells me the Trojans might take this one.

Rutgers +10 vs Notre Dame (regular play)……..Similar to wanting some late action with USC, I want some early action with Rutgers. Just taking the home dog and hoping for the best. The last two placed are forced a little bit, that is why they are only one unit each.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X