• Show
Clear All

• friday college hoops

BEST BETS (32-25)(+13.50 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (28-25)(+1.00 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (55-45)(+5.50 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (2-2)(-1.40 units)

OVERALL (117-97)(+18.60 units)

I got most of what I lost on Wednesday back on Thursday. I went 5-1 picking up 5.70 units last night. I split my best bests, but I went 2-0 on both my strong and regular plays. I really need a good night last night. Usual Friday card. Everything just for one unit tonight. I would not advise anybody to take these unless you already have your own reasons for taking them.

Harvard -4 vs Princeton (regular play)………….This is definitely not the same Princeton team we are used to seeing. They have not won on the road yet this season, so I have to go against them with the line at only four.

Brown pick vs Columbia (regular play)………….Usually don’t take many road teams, but I just feel Brown is the better team, even on the road.

Cornell -7.5 vs Yale (regular play)……………Cornell is the class of the Ivy this year and if they don’t fall asleep should win this game by double digits.

Utah St -4 vs Cal Santa Barbara (regular play)………..Why not? Getting a great home team who has not lost there yet and only laying four. Seems like the odds are in my favor in this one.

There you go. Four games. At least I have some action tonight. I would be ok with a split going 2-2 tonight. Anything else is gravy. Working all day Saturday, so I will be taking a pass on all the day action. Back late Saturday afternoon with some night games.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X