• Show
Clear All

• saturday college hoops

BEST BETS (32-25)(+13.50 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (28-25)(+1.00 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (59-45)(+9.50 units)
    MONEY LINE PARLAYS (2-2)(-1.40 units)

OVERALL (121-97)(+22.60 units)

Go figure. Kind of forced/played four games on Friday and won them all. They were all one unit regular plays. Nice surprise for a Friday night. Worked all day today, so here is what I have come up with for Saturday night.

Murray St -2 vs Indiana St (best bet)…………Back to my poor road teams vs strong home teams with a low line theory. Indy St is 13-13 overall, while Murray St is 16-10. Indy St is only 1-12 on the road, while Murray St is a strong 12-1 at home, and you are basically just asking them to win this game.

Dartmouth +1 vs Princeton (best bet)………….I must be crazy, but I have had some luck with the Ivy League this year. Probably just a false sense of security after last night. Princeton already beat Dartmouth this year but only by four. Now they go on the road where they have not won yet. Dartmouth should even the score tonight.

Tulane -2.5 vs S Mississippi (strong play)……………..Tulane is 15-10 and S Miss is 13-11, so Tulane might be the slightly better team overall. But S Miss is only 1-8 on the road while Tulane is 8-4 at home. Home court should make the difference tonight.

E Kentucky -3 vs Ball State (strong play)…………….E Kentucky might to be that great, but Ball State is even worse. E Kentucky is 13-13 and Ball St is a miserable 5-20. E Kentucky at home is a decent 8-5 while Ball St is horrible on the road at 1-10. Again, home court with a low number should be a winner.

Troy St -2.5 vs Florida International (regular play)…………Two below average, equal teams. FIU is 9-16 while Troy is 10-16. Troy saves their best for home where they are 8-5 while FIU saves their worst for the road where they are 1-9. Just like all the plays above, home court makes the difference.

Memphis -6.5 vs Tennessee (strong play)…………Tennessee is a great team. Memphis is a greater team. This is one of the few games that Memphis must and needs to “get up” for this season. I think they will be flying high and play one of their better games of the year and beat a very good Tennessee team by double digits.

Just a quick note. This Bracketbusters weekend I am not real big on. It sort of reminds me off all the non-conference matchups we get in December when college hoops are much harder to predict.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X