Breaking down the East Bracket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking down the East Bracket

I am going to try and get everything up for each bracket so we can break down the games, ATS and SU, and help everyone in here make some serious money betting March Madness and to help win some brackets as well hopefully....

1UNC
    16Mt St Marys-Coppin State MTSM -7

8Indiana -1.5
    9Arkansas

in Raliegh, NC

5Notre Dame-7
    12 George Mason

4Washington State-9
    13Winthrop

in Denver, CO

6Oklahoma-1.5
    11St Joes

3Louisville-13
    14Boise

7 Butler -4
    10 So.Alabama

2Tennesseee-20
    15American

in Birminghma, AL

If we look at this reigon, I'd say this is the deepest reigon by far with UNC, Tennessee, Louisville, Wazzu, ND, and Butler....Butler I'd have to say got jobbed being a top 10 team and then being forced to play as a 7 seed and have to face South Alabama in Birmingham, not only did S.ALA not have a great resume of good wins in a weak conference they now get to face a top 10 team, but get the advantage of basicly playing a home game....As far as upsets go in this bracket I really feel St Joes is the better team and they are going to beat Oklahoma, So.Alabama has a decent shot as well, but I feel in the 5-12 matchup, ND has too much inside and outside for George Mason, and 4-13 Winthrop isnt as deserving of a 13 seed and I think its going back on their previous tourney history, I really think Low and company will buckle down and take them out....gonna lean towards Indiana in the matchup vs Arkansas, but I have the feeling I am going to be doing a lot of fading of the SEC and Big 10 as I feelt ehy are the weakest power conferences....

Sleeper-Butler, these guys shoot the 3 very well, run a great offense, very disciplined, and they have been there before

Over-rated team- Tennessee, these guys play NO defense whatsoever, despite their ability to put up massive amounts of points, you gotta play D to win championships, and these guys if these guys run into a team like Butler who slows it down, plays good d and executes their offense Tennessee could be in for a long game...

Team to Beat- UNC, obviously...#1 in the country, deep as all hell, great point guard, great shooter, and arguably the best player in the country in Hansborough, my only problem with UNC is their free throw shooting and their lack of commitment to play defense...

Who I have winning the reigon-- Lousiville Cardinals, this team is very deep, very well coached, play great defense, have a floor leader in Padgett, they can shoot, they press all game, and play games up to their tempo and they can beat you every way...I personally think these guys beat the Heels in the reigonal final

Best Bet for 1st Round from my standpoint-- St Joes +1.5

interested what you guys input is for this reigon I am going to try and get this up for each of the reigons
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on
Working...
X