Breaking down the South Reigon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking down the South Reigon

Now on to the South Reigon which is headed off by top seed Memphis We Can't Shoot Free Throws Tigers....

Little Rock, AR

1 MEM-25
    16 UTA

8 Miss St-2
    9 ORE

Denver, CO

5 MSU-6.5
    12 TEM

4 PITT-10
    13 ORU

Anaheim, CA

6 MARQ-4.5
    11 UK

3 STAN-14.5
    14 CORN

Little Rock, AR

7 MIA-1
    10 SMC

2 TEX-16.5
    15 AP

This reigon is pretty intriuing because as I feel this might the weakest of the reigons, I realyl dont think that Michigan State has merited a 5 seed when a team like Butler is a 7, and I really think Stanford is a soft 3 seed and they are very beatable, but the top 2 in Texas and Memphis are solid teams...The potential I see for upsets in this bracket comes in the 5-12 game...The Owls play some very good D, have 2 very very good players in Christmas and Tyndale, and they actually have the height to matchup with Morgan and The Ginger....Dunphy is a great coach as well, I think that has the potential for a 1st round classic....I think this bracket is going to come down to the Big East teams meeting the 1-2 in the Sweet 16 with a Texas-Pitt final, and Texas taking this bracket....

Sleeper- Marquette-- these guys play great D and have some serious talent and a coach who has been to the final 4 before, I really think they have no problem taking down the Cats and then grinding out one vs the Cardinal with their D....

Over-rated-- Stanford, Mich St, Miami.....going with 3 here, and I dont think any of these teams make it to the Sweet 16 and only Stanford getting out of the 1st round....

Team to Beat--Memphis, desptie how good TExas is, you have to give Memphis the benefit of the doubt of being the team to beat...Memphis 32-1, is 32-1 anyway you put it and they did beat some very good teams and have guys that have made runs in the tourney, a good coach, a blistering pace, and one of the best young players in college hoops...

Whos winning the bracket--Texas, I love the wya this team has been playing and they continue to roll despite losing to a tough Kansas team, Augustin really leads this team and they are solid all throughout the lineup...could be a great final vs Memphis....

Best bet in 1st Round -- Temple +6.5, Marquette -4.5
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on
Working...
X