Go Big Round 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Big Round 2

Never really been a big first round bettor, as you never know how some of these teams react to the big dance. Now we are in the second round and there are two that stick out like a sore thumb.

Wisconsin - 4 1/2

I'm sorry but I'm just not buying this wildcats team. They are a terrible shooting team and rely on beasley to clean up the boards. Wisconsin is an experienced bunch with an experienced coach in bo ryan. Brian Butch has really come into his own this year and has the size to give beasley fits down low. Expect steisma to see some playing time today as he will likely be told to stick to beasley like glue. I think ryan will get physical with beasley down low and pressure the guards, which will lead to turnovers or ill advised shots. Wisconsin is a great defensive team and they know how to control your own offense with their pressure. I see a DD win by the badgers today

Stanford -3

Size Size Size. Marquette just lacks it. Stanford comes into this game fresh as 11 players got DD minutes in the game against cornell and each of the lopez twins played about 20 mins each. When marquette has struggled this year it has a been against a good inside game. Now if stanford only had one inside presence than i would have to lean to the golden eagles but i just see the inside presence of the lopez twins to be too overwhelming in this one as marquette just doesnt have the depth it needs to slow them down. expect hayward and/or barro to get into foul trouble and watch as stanford exploits its height advantage.

GL to all
    CFB

O/U 1-2
Working...
X