Go Big Elite 8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Big Elite 8

two tough games today but this is how i see it.

getting 9 with davidson seems like a gift to me and im not buying into it. i consider myself joe public as i always fall into those "emotional" traps and what not and i almost fell into this one this morning. the three teams davidson has played in this tourny have been boring methodical teams. kansas likes to run run run and will do so today. i think KU has the athletic defenders to contain curry and they have the big men down low to take away davidsons inside game, this one could get ugly.

texas is playing in houston and getting 3 1/2 points after coming off a 20 point win over stanford, i almost fell into that trap as well. i was looking at the teams texas has played this year that compare to memphis and the only one i found comparable is KU. texas was able to bring atchley out to the perimeter in the last game against stanford which was able to help neutralize the twins. memphis however has the athletic defenders to make up for whatever scheme barnes has brewing up. you bring atchley out to the perimeter and he can be picked up by douglas roberts or anderson. expect dorsey to stay down low the entire game and dominate. texas doesnt have the athletic big man needed to contain dorsey, and if they use dorsey early and often, that only opens up the perimeter for one of their dangerous three point shooters. the only thing that scares me is the foul shooting of memphis.

hate to say it but ill swallow and take the chalk

Kansas -9

Memphis - 3 1/2
    CFB

O/U 1-2
Working...
X