Thor's NCAA Championship Nite:Monday 4/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NCAA Championship Nite:Monday 4/7

...YTD..I Picked Less than 10 Times All Season....But Picking Last Game of Year

(36-3) #1 Kansas Vs (38-1) #1 Memphis

I Know I have been on the NFL and College Football and NBA...But for Some Reason I Say any from the NCAA Forum..Somewhat...Because of Time Issues for Maybe I Miss Out on Playing the Game that is my True 1st Love...No Larry...Not the Twins..Although they are a Close Second...College Basketball at its Finest...Nothing Compares to Hitting the Winning Shot when your Team is Down the Entire Game until as the Horn Sounds the Ball has Just been Released from Your hands and You Hit a 20 Ft Shot to Win the Game at Buzzer....Best High a Person Can ever Feel or be Lucky That God gave Him a Chance to Have..:sm: ...Now Tonite:

Kansas vs Memphis
    Two of the Top Teams in the Land by Only Losing 4 Total Games Out of 78 Games..Team Stats: Off Scoring...Kansas 80.4 Pts/Game...Memp 80.2 Pts/Game...Def vs Scoring...Kan allowed 61.4 Pts/Game...Memp Allowed 61.6 Pts/Game....Even as Can be ....Memphis 1 Game and Kansas 3 Games...Memp found its way to Finals by Beating a Solid UCLA Team 78-63...After a Close game at halftime 38-35 Memphis turned into a Big win..78-63 with Memp Scoring 40 2nd Half Pts while Holding UCLA to 28 2nd Half Pts for the Win...Both Teams like the Transition Game Moving the Ball up and Down the Floor while Kansas will and Plans to get the Ball inside to Post Position (More Old School or Traditional Style of Play) then Kick it Out for 3 Pointers which is the Newer Style of Play...Memp likes to Run the ball with the Game centered Around Freshman Standout Guard Derrick Rose Scoring 21 and 25 Points in Last 2 Games with Chris Douglas-Roberts Leading the way with 25 and 28 Pts Last 2 Games...Kansas Took Down a Carolina Team that was Wiping Teams Off the Floor Winning by Double Figures in Every Game..then 2 Thing Hit Them..A Kansas Team that Started Off Hot and Took it to UNC before they knew what happened and they is Usually when a Team has some Time Off after Playing a Conf Tourament then Playing in NCAA Tourament with Many Games without Much Time in Between...Percert Time to Attack and Kansas Did...Here is What I See or More Likely What I Feel...It is Really hard to Follow Up a Start to Game like Kansas Did vs UNC and then Do Same Vs another Top Quality Team like Memphis (Team with Only 1 Loss that Some People have Forgotten)...I See Memp Ahead in Game...Lean to the Over for Total But I Just See Memphis Strong Down the Stretch and their FT's % has Improved Very Much Late in the Year..I Think it will be a Higher Scoring game that will be Fun to Watch...So...

Pic: Memphis -2

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!
Working...
X