• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday college hoops

Best Bets (0-0)(even)
    Strong Plays (1-1)(-0.20)
    Regular Plays (7-3)(+3.70)

Overall (8-4)(+3.50)

Played three small plays last night and won two of three. No complaints from me, I will take that seven days a week. Getting a little confidence going, so I hope my good luck continues and we all need some good luck when it comes to gambling.

Oregon St +21 vs Arizona St (best bet)………….Might as well jump in with my first best bet of the season. There is no doubt who the better team is, hence the 21 point line, but I feel Oregon State plays the type of basketball that leads to games that are more on the low end when it comes to scoring. I don’t think their style of play will allow for a blowout. I really don’t see AZ State winning by more than 15-16 points and might even be closer than that.

Stanford +6 ˝ vs Washington (best bet)……………Best bet number two of the season. I really feel like Stanford is the better team here and the only thing Washington has an advantage in is home court and that is not worth 6 ˝ points. Very realistic chance of an outright win here. I won’t get greedy and play the moneyline though. Greed kills. As long as they cover I will be has happy as you can be.

WARNING!! The Pac-10 has always been my jinx conference. No matter how much I love a game I have not had a ton of success in this conference. This is a new year though and maybe things will change for me.

Oregon +10 vs Arizona (strong play)………….There I go again….playing with fire and staying in the Pac-10. Always scary betting early on as you just don’t know a ton about teams. Simply put I just don’t think Zona is ten points better than the Ducks. This just smells like a close game to me and I am going to follow my gut.

Boise St -3 ˝ vs San Jose St (strong play)…………..Much like last night where we have two pretty equal teams and I love to play the home team with a line of 4 or less. You will see me do that a lot this year. Home court should be able to push Boise to a 5-10 point win.

Rest of these are (regular plays) just for one unit. No write-ups on these as I am just playing some hunches.

St Louis +15 vs Xavier
    Hawaii +6 vs Idaho
    Detroit +5 ˝ vs Valparaiso

That is it for Thursday. Small card for Friday…..not sure if I will play or not. It is very rare that I play on Saturday afternoons in college hoops. I work all day Saturday and just don’t have the time needed. I like to come home and see what happened in the day games and then place a few for Saturday night.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X